DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby's up:

1472-6118-4259-7711-4354

Speed limit: 60 MPH.
 
PSN ID: astonmartindbr9s
First Name (Optional): Charlie
Age: 17
Favorite car: Depends, change's alot, currently its the Nissan S14 Silvia or R32 Skyline
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Bit of both, but mainly serious.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I have been in several.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civillian, i prefer to cruise at slightly slow speeds and i don't want to raise attention to myself like a Street racer would.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Whenever i'm online and not otherwise occupied.
Why I should let you be a member?: I do nothing but cruise and really wish to be a part of a professional Cruise group rather than hang around the typical online noob.
How did you discover this thread?: I have seen it advertised in one of the cruise rooms, so i thought id check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Not really, other than to say how well organised the room was when i last joined.
:gtplanet:
 
Sorry I had to suddenly leave but my G25 is having problems
 
^ that is why all performance hacks shouldn't be allowed. I don't mind taking of spoilers or lowering the car a lot. But I do mind having a 111R with a large engine in it
 
My next class is just now starting so I can't join right now. I'll join when it's over if I don't have anything else to do.
 
^ that is why all performance hacks shouldn't be allowed. I don't mind taking of spoilers or lowering the car a lot. But I do mind having a 111R with a large engine in it

Its only a V8.


Hennessey-Venom-GT-engine-image.jpg



The Venom has a V10 so :\. V8 can fit in. With a bit of unrealistic Modifying :lol:
 
Venom has a V8, but that's off topic.
 
Kitten, the Viper has a V10, and the Venom has a V8. I don't really know how a Viper relates to a Venom, but OK. :lol:

And I kind of felt bad yesterday for the cops. I was speeding a lot more than usual. I pulled over every time, as I always do. I'm sorry. I just felt the need to drive fast. If I join today, I'll try to be a cop as much as I can.
 
I know my mistake. :C. Prob wont join till later help my grandfather with stuff outside.
 
Kitten, the Viper has a V10, and the Venom has a V8. I don't really know how a Viper relates to a Venom, but OK. :lol:

And I kind of felt bad yesterday for the cops. I was speeding a lot more than usual. I pulled over every time, as I always do. I'm sorry. I just felt the need to drive fast. If I join today, I'll try to be a cop as much as I can.

Same thing here, I only test the cops at least once or twice a week, but I never got caught sadly. Even though I was in a black car, I wasn't in the chat which should have meant I wasn't a cop.
I have to say that Mt. Aso course we did yesterday was fun. I'll be joining the lobby that's open right now!
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I probably won't be able to join until later either. Most likely around 5:00 or 6:00 I could join or maybe host.
 
Same thing here, I only test the cops at least once or twice a week, but I never got caught sadly. Even though I was in a black car, I wasn't in the chat which should have meant I wasn't a cop.
I have to say that Mt. Aso course we did yesterday was fun. I'll be joining the lobby that's open right now!
~ENDURANCEGUY

I was going all HOOONIGAN last night :dopey:. Drifted around a cop, Drifted in my E46 at Aso. Got my 111R impounded for sitting parked because it had a Race Car Engine :lol: Did 6 Laps Full Out in my Mini Cooper 1.3 before the cops stopped me and boxed me in at Eiger. I decided to grape NFSGUY. for him Graping me in a X1. Crashed into Officer Josh when he was parked got 3 tickets less then 2sec :lol: Got 3 Tickets in a Swimmy for graping NFSGUY with it as also going Right in Traffic then Left. caused couple colisions. Started going mental. Stopped all of traffic somehow.


Kitten went METAL last night :lol:
 
And I kind of felt bad yesterday for the cops. I was speeding a lot more than usual. I pulled over every time, as I always do. I'm sorry. I just felt the need to drive fast. If I join today, I'll try to be a cop as much as I can.

Don't feel bad. As long as you don't get into chases longer than 5 minutes, I'll be good with it. (Unless you do it. Every. Single. Time) Some long chases I'm good with, though, but usually not.

I'll join that room in probably 10 minutes or so.
 
I wonder how everyone liked the consequence for consistent speeding and the arguments in the chat. I set the HP limit to 207 HP for about 10 minutes.
 
Sorry if I randomly left, I was not there, I'm coming back now.
 
It's funny - whenever there is a lobby on SSR7, it burn in hell.
But everywhere else, it's practically fine. I think I'm done with "themes" for a while.
 
Can I become a roadblock unit? I got a q7 and its black and tuned heavily for truck pursuits.
 
It's funny - whenever there is a lobby on SSR7 as London, it burn in hell.
But everywhere else, it's practically fine. I think I'm done with "themes" for a while.


ftfy
 
It's funny - whenever there is a lobby on SSR7, it burn in hell.
But everywhere else, it's practically fine. I think I'm done with "themes" for a while.

Themed cruises are fine when people follow the rules, but we had people constantly speeding and driving recklessly which just completely ruins the experience.

We had a lobby at SSR7 last night and it did just fine. (It was awesome, actually) Everyone was following the rules and the lobby didn't explode. Imagine that.


I think I have way too much patience for the speeders in our lobbies and I need to start being harder on them.
 
Last edited:
When DBeav is hosting this never happens.
 
Any lobbies in the near future? (In 30 min or so?)

EDIT

Currently receiving 160 cars. Will be able to join a lobby (if one's open) shortly.
 
Last edited:
Welp, I'm leaving for the weekend, baaiii!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back