DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as me. I've amassed quite a collection of supercars to cruise in, as well as upgraded a couple of my GTPD interceptors.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6399-8966-5887-6439
 
The GTPD just received a batch vehicles consisting of the following:

0 left- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06
0 left- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P '07
0 left- Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

These vehicles will be given away to GTPD Officers. PM me for one.

And I'm also ready for a lobby.
 
Last edited:
Won't be able to join a lobby until later tonight, at an actual car-meet :D

Also, I'd say the Lolvo's behaved quite well during the themed SSR7 cruise, if I do say so myself ;)
 
Should be on in a bit, just got back from dropping off my application at bell tire.
 
Gonna put my car back in the driveway then I'll join.
 
I just got home from work. I should be able to join soon unless I have to run a couple quick errands again.

Edit: Joining now.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: matosman1
First Name (Optional):
Age:14
Favorite car: Any car that can break loose.
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian and Street Racer. Because the cops get really technical and I'll probably for forget Im a cop,lol.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As much as I can, unless something more important comes up (school :grumpy:)
Why I should let you be a member?: I might have some ideas for getting way from cops. (floor it)
How did you discover this thread?: Went into looking at different clubs.
Anything else you want to share?: No
 
Last edited:
Im at a point of like O.o at this Club now. We used to be so much more Organized. Now no one following the rules, Theirs barely anymore cops anymore. People are starting to show Attitudes to one another and hate. No one following the rules anymore. The only time the room is in Control is when DBeav is there and ENFORCES the Rules. But when hes not there none of the rules are enforced. Theme Cruises turns into Speeding and Leap Frog action. Sometimes i ask myself are we even a club? or its just a little group of a Unorganized as not Enforced Room. People Ram each other and a huge *** War starts. Now i know Ive been speeding to but i just changed after today's lobby. Its beyond Ridiculous now. I really think we should put it together, or im leaving for good. This is what i think.

That's my words, If you don't like it you can hate on me as much as you want.
 
Last edited:
Kitten, you say people are having attitudes and hate. When you yourself cussed me out. So pretty much you're reporting yourself.
 
Uh is it okay if I join the lobby right now? Or it's better not to?
 
I'm actually getting fed up with this fighting that seems to happen continuously. It's happening on the thread and in the lobbies. Guys, get your acts together. None of joined to be fighting, we joined to have fun; yet it's not a one off.

Get your acts together or I'll be turning off the ignition.

*Means that I'll be leaving.
 
Im at a point of like O.o at this Club now. We used to be so much more Organized. Now no one following the rules, Theirs barely anymore cops anymore. People are starting to show Attitudes to one another and hate. No one following the rules anymore. The only time the room is in Control is when DBeav is there and ENFORCES the Rules. But when hes not there none of the rules are enforced. Theme Cruises turns into Speeding and Leap Frog action. Sometimes i ask myself are we even a club? or its just a little group of a Unorganized as not Enforced Room. People Ram each other and a huge *** War starts. Now i know Ive been speeding to but i just changed after today's lobby. Its beyond Ridiculous now. I really think we should put it together, or im leaving for good. This is what i think.

That's my words, If you don't like it you can hate on me as much as you want.

I'm with Kitten on this. One good example was today's earlier room. It had gotten to a point where the host had restricted the horsepower to just 207. I was a cop in the room along with 3/4 others and... after we changed tracks, it wasn't what this club was made for. Most people were speeding and not following the rules. Speaking of rules, me and the other GTPD has ALWAYS notice that unless DBeav is in the room, it usually end up rubbish. Plus, we had one person WHO WOULDN'T STOP CHATTING AT ALL. AT ALL. As part of GTPD, I and the other cops found it extremely annoying and just left the room altogether.

It has become bad enough for me to consider leaving the club along with Kitten. As much as I like this club, I cannot tolerate this much immaturity. These are my two cents as well that needed to be said.
 
The room is going great right now if anyone wants to join.

Many cops and few speeders.
 
Here's an idea: Instead of whining because there aren't any cops, how about you be a cop? The majority of people that cry that there are no cops have never or rarely ever been a cop. Whining isn't helping. Be a cop.
 
Room died, mostly non members now
 
Here's an idea: Instead of whining because there aren't any cops, how about you be a cop? The majority of people that cry that there are no cops have never or rarely ever been a cop. Whining isn't helping. Be a cop.

👍👍👍👍👍👍 Thank you!!
 
Here's an idea: Instead of whining because there aren't any cops, how about you be a cop? The majority of people that cry that there are no cops have never or rarely ever been a cop. Whining isn't helping. Be a cop.

^ DBeav's Words of Justice

Anyway, I've been working on something really cool, I'm nearly finished it.

THE EDIT:
Uploaded with ImageShack.com
~ENUDRANCEGUY
 
Last edited:
^ DBeav's Words of Justice

Anyway, I've been working on something really cool, I'm nearly finished it.

THE EDIT:

Le Map

~ENUDRANCEGUY

Awesome! Looks good Enduranceguy! Thanks for making a map! :) 👍 :cheers:
 
ENDURANCEGUY great job! Your missing the Public Parking as Walmart as Shell Gas Station as also the Speed Trap at Northern Ring.
 
ENDURANCEGUY great job! Your missing the Public Parking as Walmart as Shell Gas Station as also the Speed Trap at Northern Ring.

This only shows the 'districts' of the area (such as the 'Cliffside Forest' District). I will probably add more later, because I forgot to label some things most people don't know about (Hint hint: The entry gate for the course)
Thanks for reminding me. :)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back