DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,617 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the same map just edited slightly. (Notice the grass.) Original map by ENDURANCEGUY is on previous page.
plpDN6t.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love the grass effect. You should make one for La Sarthe too since we use it almost every lobby
 
What do you guys listen to when you're driving? I listen to Reggeaton a lot.
 
^The cars... :odd:


I don't listen to music when I drive.
 
PSN ID: Zoomj
Age: 23
Favorite car: Depends what mood I'm in currently its my 106 GTI ( S16 ) or my R32 Skyline
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both but I'm getting more into the roleplay side of things
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Former member.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Casual cruiser I'd say though I think I shall try and learn to be a cop to help out!
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: When I'm not working/most of the time I'm on GT I generally look to see if Josh/Ameer etc are in a lobby :)
Why I should let you be a member?: It's nice to be part of something that is organized and super fun!
How did you discover this thread?: I was looking for a cops lobby!
Anything else you want to share?: I look forward to cruising with you later tonight!
:gtplanet:
 
PSN ID: Zoomj
Age: 23
Favorite car: Depends what mood I'm in currently its my 106 GTI ( S16 ) or my R32 Skyline
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both but I'm getting more into the roleplay side of things
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Former member.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Casual cruiser I'd say though I think I shall try and learn to be a cop to help out!
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: When I'm not working/most of the time I'm on GT I generally look to see if Josh/Ameer etc are in a lobby :)
Why I should let you be a member?: It's nice to be part of something that is organized and super fun!
How did you discover this thread?: I was looking for a cops lobby!
Anything else you want to share?: I look forward to cruising with you later tonight!
:gtplanet:

Accepted. Welcome back! Make sure you check out our website at http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html.

Man, I need some sleep. (Midnight right now.)
 
PSN ID: matosman1
First Name (Optional):
Age:14
Favorite car: Viper GTS 02' (Army Green)
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer. Because the cops get really technical and I'll probably forget Im a cop,lol.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As much as I can, unless something more important comes up.
Why I should let you be a member?: Get to know people and have a good time.
How did you discover this thread?: Went into looking at different clubs.
Anything else you want to share?: I hope to see you all on track! :)
 
Last edited:
Your missing stuff from the rules reread the rules again.
 
Good eye, man. At first I thought you were trolling me or something, but then I saw the light.
 
PSN ID: matosman1
First Name (Optional):
Age:14
Favorite car: Viper GTS 02' (Army Green)
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian and Street Racer. Because the cops get really technical and I'll probably forget Im a cop,lol.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As much as I can, unless something more important comes up.
Why I should let you be a member?: Get to know people and have a good time.
How did you discover this thread?: Went into looking at different clubs.
Anything else you want to share?: I hope to see you all on track! :) :gtplanet:
 
What do you guys listen to when you're driving? I listen to Reggeaton a lot.

Most of the time, I let the engine be my music. I occaisionally listen to music for a little bit.
 
Love the grass effect. You should make one for La Sarthe too since we use it almost every lobby

I'm pretty sure we have a detailed map of Sarthe.
 
If I join a lobby today, it won't be until late tonight. Going to a campground near Cincinatti to meet my grandma who went yesterday.

And also, we do indeed have a map of Sarthe. I can't remember who made it, though.
 
If I join a lobby today, it won't be until late tonight. Going to a campground near Cincinatti to meet my grandma who went yesterday.

And also, we do indeed have a map of Sarthe. I can't remember who made it, though.

I think it was GT916 who made the Sarthe map. Some members have left since then so it needs updating
 
I can't be on late tonight. I'll probably have to be off by 10:00 PM. And the map of Sarthe is on the website.
 
Anyone want to get a UK friendly lobby going?
 
Already? What kind of lobby is that?
 
Seems I am going later, does anyone want me to make another, sorry guys.
 
I'm going to a friend's house today and won't be back until tomorrow, so I won't be able to join any lobbies throughout today and probably won't be on much tomorrow either.
 
I am going mattress shopping and back to school shopping. I won't be on today or tomorrow and schools starts Monday... So I'll join when I can during the week.
 
Didn't make it to the last lobby 👎
 
What do you guys listen to when you're driving? I listen to Reggeaton a lot.

Depends if it a Exciting Car then the Exhaust my Music.

But usually.

-Off-Topic-



or

Trance, Techno, Dance, Electro, Classical


-On-Topic-


Was there i room i missed this morning i think i over slept.
 
Was there i room i missed this morning i think i over slept.

Well there was a lobby, but it did last any longer than a few minutes. So basically, no.
 
Was there i room i missed this morning i think i over slept.

If you call a 20 minute or so one.

- I either listen to the exhaust or just put my iPhone on shuffle.
 
Anyone up for a room? I can make one if i have Permission.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back