DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems only 2 :\ me and swara.
 
I might join a bit later, like in 3 hours or so, as I'm going to have a movie night - all by myself. ;(

Oh well.
 
Going to do a career-race in F1 2012, but then GT5 so maybe in a hr or two I'd be up for a room.
 
Posted this a few pages back, seemed to get lost in the mits of space and time. A response like a simple yes or no would be nice, cheers.

PSN ID: astonmartindbr9s
First Name (Optional): Charlie
Age: 17
Favorite car: Depends, change's alot, currently its the Nissan S14 Silvia or R32 Skyline
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Bit of both, but mainly serious.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I have been in several.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civillian, i prefer to cruise at slightly slow speeds and i don't want to raise attention to myself like a Street racer would.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Whenever i'm online and not otherwise occupied.
Why I should let you be a member?: I do nothing but cruise and really wish to be a part of a professional Cruise group rather than hang around the typical online noob.
How did you discover this thread?: I have seen it advertised in one of the cruise rooms, so i thought id check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Not really, other than to say how well organised the room was when i last joined.
:gtplanet:
 
If anyone else is up for a lobby, I'd be willing to host one.
 
Seems there barely Interest for on today.
 
I could go for one.
 
Posted this a few pages back, seemed to get lost in the mits of space and time. A response like a simple yes or no would be nice, cheers.

PSN ID: astonmartindbr9s
First Name (Optional): Charlie
Age: 17
Favorite car: Depends, change's alot, currently its the Nissan S14 Silvia or R32 Skyline
Where are you from? (Optional): England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Bit of both, but mainly serious.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I have been in several.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civillian, i prefer to cruise at slightly slow speeds and i don't want to raise attention to myself like a Street racer would.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Whenever i'm online and not otherwise occupied.
Why I should let you be a member?: I do nothing but cruise and really wish to be a part of a professional Cruise group rather than hang around the typical online noob.
How did you discover this thread?: I have seen it advertised in one of the cruise rooms, so i thought id check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Not really, other than to say how well organised the room was when i last joined.
:gtplanet:

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6118-4216-8214-5259
 
What you think?



Fixed
​


Click on the picture looks better bigger :D.
 
Oh God. Oh God. Rolex series or lobby? Rolex series or lobby...
 
Probably can't join a lobby until about 8:00. I can only stay for about an hour. :indiff:
 



Ill be adding labels in here very soon :).​
 
Madrid Mappe

Ill be adding labels in here very soon :).[/CENTER]

You chould consider including other roads, and landmarks. As well, getting all the districts correct (Basically sector to sector).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
1376161488.jpg
 
Did you use google earth? Looks so good.
 
You chould consider including other roads, and landmarks. As well, getting all the districts correct (Basically sector to sector).
~ENDURANCEGUY

Found it on the internet and editing now going to add those :P.
 
I'm assuming Jason's lobby from earlier is still up. I'm going to join for a bit.
 
I thought of a great idea for the club. It's like a mini game:

The track will be La Sarthe 2009. One person is the "street racer" and everyone else is the cops. The cops must use a black car. The Street Racer should use a car that's not hacked and the cop cars must be able to catch up to it for a more fun experience. The cops are allowed to spread all over the Mulsanne Straight. But one cop must be with the street racer when it begins. Once all the cops are ready the street racer may begin to drive, starting at Tertre Rouge. Once the street racer gets to your hiding spot, you may join the pursuit. The cop's objective is to corner the street racer and arrest him. The Street Racer's objective is to go past Arnage.

It'll be fun for everyone and I think it'll be a great addition to the club, just like the theme cruises.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../800px-Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg.png
^ Map of La Sarthe for corner names
 
I thought of a great idea for the club. It's like a mini game:

The track will be La Sarthe 2009. One person is the "street racer" and everyone else is the cops. The cops must use a black car. The Street Racer should use a car that's not hacked and the cop cars must be able to catch up to it for a more fun experience. The cops are allowed to spread all over the Mulsanne Straight. But one cop must be with the street racer when it begins. Once all the cops are ready the street racer may begin to drive, starting at Tertre Rouge. Once the street racer gets to your hiding spot, you may join the pursuit. The cop's objective is to corner the street racer and arrest him. The Street Racer's objective is to go past Arnage.

It'll be fun for everyone and I think it'll be a great addition to the club, just like the theme cruises.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../800px-Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg.png
^ Map of La Sarthe for corner names

Sounds like a interesting idea. Though maybe there should be a beta test with a few common racers and usually speeders in a private lounge.

*See the grey roads on the map? I wish PD would remove the barriers and allowed us to drive on the roads like a mini TDU experience.
 
Sounds like a interesting idea. Though maybe there should be a beta test with a few common racers and usually speeders in a private lounge.

*See the grey roads on the map? I wish PD would remove the barriers and allowed us to drive on the roads like a mini TDU experience.
I would love to be the street racer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back