DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any late night lobbies tonight?
 
Yep. I'm board too.
 
hi guys i am back finally i couldnt get on the ps3 but im back on now! cant wait to join a lobby!
 
1376161488.jpg
I thought I already made a Sarthe map? .-.
ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club.
Moderators can accept people? O.O
 
Currently receiving 974 vehicles. I'll be up all night, but I'll be ready for Monday. Also, I have Thursday off :)

Furthermore, Officer Sal, Unit 022 is alive. Twas his double who was K.I.A. You can identify officer Sal driving white GTAcademy Cars as marked units.... don't say I didn't warn you.
 
GranTurismo916
Moderators can accept people? O.O

You didn't know that?!

- I can't join a lobby today as I'm out at my cousin's-son's birthday-barbeque.
 
Last edited:
I thought I already made a Sarthe map? .-.

Moderators can accept people? O.O

It hasn't been changed since you've created it. Plus the districts (AND MY HOUSE) aren't included.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
as mine :\, as we need to add the tuning shop on the SSR5 Map as Le Sarthe.
 
The grocery store needs to be added to the Sarthe map as well. It's on my property but I let people go there to buy food.
 
Any one wanna start a lobby?
Maybe at sarthe
 
Last edited:
I won't be available most of the day today. I might check GTP every few minutes.
 
I would like to have a house on la sarthe too. Also there's a house at Tertre Rouge that I think should be a bar b
 
I'm up for a lobby, i would like a house, but if there's none available ill just bring a caravan and park on someones drive. :sly: Seriously though, if there is no houses i wont mind, ill continue waiting on the market.
 
I would like a garage for my police pursuit vehicles.
 
People can take Doodul and Doogs house since there not there anymore.


I have the longest driveway at Le Sarthe :P
 
TheKitten
People can take Doodul and Doogs house since there not there anymore.

I have the longest driveway at Le Sarthe :P

I got Doog's house ;D
 
*Sigh* I always considered myself to be living in the apartments in the pits, but I might as well get myself a house. Hopefully no-one's already claimed Doodle's old house...
 
I think someone already has Doog's old house, Swara. Guys, let's try to put the kabash on the house discussion. PM the creator of the map, don't post here. And I can't join or make a lobby until probably 7:00.

Edit: Swara, I'm pretty sure Josh has Doog's old house.
 
DBeav12
I think someone already has Doog's old house, Swara. Guys, let's try to put the kabash on the house discussion. PM the creator of the map, don't post here. And I can't join or make a lobby until probably 7:00.

Edit: Swara, I'm pretty sure Josh has Doog's old house.

Aw man.
 
I know you said not to talk about houses, but my house is actually at the 2nd chicane. It's pretty far from Doog's house.
 
I'm ready for a lobby if anyone's going to make one
 
People can take Doodul and Doogs house since there not there anymore.


I have the longest driveway at Le Sarthe :P

I think someone already has Doog's old house, Swara. Guys, let's try to put the kabash on the house discussion. PM the creator of the map, don't post here. And I can't join or make a lobby until probably 7:00.

Edit: Swara, I'm pretty sure Josh has Doog's old house.

*Sigh* I always considered myself to be living in the apartments in the pits, but I might as well get myself a house. Hopefully no-one's already claimed Doodle's old house...

Before anyone mentions Zyla's old house, I claimed it when he left the club
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back