DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a new discussion in the group/club thing.
 
Lobby is up!
1472-6118-3658-4756-8480 currently at Sarthe
 
Uhh, DC'd before I even joined. I hope this isn't a sign. :scared: Coming back.
 
I'll just say, my house is the second right after the Dunlop bridge.
 
Me, zay, Josh, ninja, nfsguy, foreground, and blood
 
Lobby's still up and full of members. I still can make room for more though! 👍
 
Kitten, my friend, you're 111R is no match for my GT Academy Z34. Prepare to have your car impounded in every lobby. JK. I'll post the specs here later in the day.

​
 
Last edited:
If the room is still up I'll join.
 
Ok, im in the room and i have joined the club, group thingy.
 
Holy Shat i made 350,000$ in One day at TheKittens Tunning Garage O.O :D
 
PSN ID(Required): Pete2279
First Name(Optional):Call me Pete
Age: 13
Favorite car: Civic Type R
Where are you from(optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I've tried and have been kicked immediately.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can Chill
Why I should let you be a member: I love cruising considering my age and have a Wheel which helps, and I speak (by text chat) a little
Anything else you want to share: Don't say no just because of my age! And VTEC yooo
 
Almost to post 12K! :) :sly: :dopey:

I'll join the lobby in a little bit.
 
Hey Pete, i suggest you read the rules. :)
 
PSN ID(Required): Pete2279
First Name(Optional):Call me Pete
Age: 13
Favorite car: Civic Type R
Where are you from(optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I've tried and have been kicked immediately.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can Chill
Why I should let you be a member: I love cruising considering my age and have a Wheel which helps, and I speak (by text chat) a little
Anything else you want to share: Don't say no just because of my age! And VTEC yooo

Rejected, read the rules again.
 
Room is still up. We are about to finish up the themed cruising. Joke's on you few that rage quit because it's gone great.
 
PSN ID(Required): Pete2279. Re-try 💡
First Name(Optional):Call me Pete
Age: 13
Favorite car: Civic Type R
Where are you from(optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I've tried and have been kicked immediately.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can Chill
Have you read the rules?: I have now yes.
How often with you join?: more than twice a week.
Why I should let you be a member: I love cruising considering my age and have a Wheel which helps, and I speak (by text chat) a little
How did you discover the thread?: a friend told me.
Anything else you want to share: Don't say no just because of my age! And VTEC yooo. :gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
I pop in to the lobbies a lot so I suppose it's time I actually signed up... :p

PSN ID: Katiegan
First Name (Optional): Katie
Age: 15
Favorite car: Ford Mondeo, which hasn't been in GT since GT2. :grumpy:
Where are you from? (Optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back for the most part, but I can get a little road ragey sometimes.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Quite a few.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Usually a civilian, but I'm flexible.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yus.
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because racecar.
How did you discover this thread?: I actually saw it when it was first made... I lurk a lot.
Anything else you want to share?: Hooning is not a crime! :sly:

:gtplanet:
 
I pop in to the lobbies a lot so I suppose it's time I actually signed up... :p

PSN ID: Katiegan
First Name (Optional): Katie
Age: 15
Favorite car: Ford Mondeo, which hasn't been in GT since GT2. :grumpy:
Where are you from? (Optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back for the most part, but I can get a little road ragey sometimes.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Quite a few.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Usually a civilian, but I'm flexible.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yus.
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because racecar.
How did you discover this thread?: I actually saw it when it was first made... I lurk a lot.
Anything else you want to share?: Hooning is not a crime! :sly:

:gtplanet:


YAY :dopey:

Best Parker ever.
 
Room is still up. We are about to finish up the themed cruising. Joke's on you few that rage quit because it's gone great.

What track are you guys on? May have to make my way over there if it's La Sarthe. :dopey:
 
YAY. Post #12000:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back