DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruiser_Pete
PSN ID(Required): Pete2279. Re-try đź’ˇ
First Name(Optional):Call me Pete
Age: 13
Favorite car: Civic Type R
Where are you from(optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I've tried and have been kicked immediately.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can Chill
Why I should let you be a member: I love cruising considering my age and have a Wheel which helps, and I speak (by text chat) a little
Anything else you want to share: Don't say no just because of my age! And VTEC yooo. :gtplanet:

;D

I think I've found a VTEC friend y0!
 
:sly:Yes you have, and so have I! And we both have a dream to stop hatters hating on VTEC's, ahhh mate we have a lot in common!
 
YAY. Post #1200:cheers:

Post 12,000, not 1,200.

I pop in to the lobbies a lot so I suppose it's time I actually signed up... :p

PSN ID: Katiegan
First Name (Optional): Katie
Age: 15
Favorite car: Ford Mondeo, which hasn't been in GT since GT2. :grumpy:
Where are you from? (Optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back for the most part, but I can get a little road ragey sometimes.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Quite a few.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Usually a civilian, but I'm flexible.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yus.
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because racecar.
How did you discover this thread?: I actually saw it when it was first made... I lurk a lot.
Anything else you want to share?: Hooning is not a crime! :sly:

:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome Katiegan!
I'm glad you joined! :)

PSN ID(Required): Pete2279. Re-try đź’ˇ
First Name(Optional):Call me Pete
Age: 13
Favorite car: Civic Type R
Where are you from(optional): United Kingdom
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Mostly laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I've tried and have been kicked immediately.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian, so I can Chill
Have you read the rules?: I have now yes.
How often with you join?: more than twice a week.
Why I should let you be a member: I love cruising considering my age and have a Wheel which helps, and I speak (by text chat) a little
How did you discover the thread?: a friend told me.
Anything else you want to share: Don't say no just because of my age! And VTEC yooo. :gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome Pete! :)
 
Well I got my laptop back after a disappointing finish at Monaco in F1 2012, so to cure the bum-mood, going to head to my GT5 garage for some 'modifications' (:crazy:) to my old AE86 until I find a clean Levin, I might make it to a lobby tonight, I might not :scared:

Wish me luck :sly:
 
Yo yo yo! I'm back! I should be in a lobby soon..

Also, is the lobby still up? I wouldn't think so considering it opened at 3PM...
 
Last edited:
Yo yo yo! I'm back! I should be in a lobby soon..

Also, is the lobby still up? I wouldn't think so considering it opened at 3PM...

It is. Surprisingly.
 
Can someone please make room for me in the lobby even though I'm not a member....unless it's full of members I used to be a member but got busy with work and stuff like that but I'm bored and feel like cruising
 
PSN ID: matosman1
First Name (Optional):
Age:14
Favorite car: Viper GTS 02' (Army Green)
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer. Because the cops get really technical and I'll probably forget Im a cop,lol. Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As much as I can, unless something more important comes up.
Why I should let you be a member?: Get to know people and have a good time.
How did you discover this thread?: Went into looking at different clubs.
Anything else you want to share?: I hope to see you all on track! :) :gtplanet:
 
Todays room turned into full out Role Play :D. Today Tuning Shop Was busy as heck! NFS was Hired. Katie opened a Store across specialized in Electronics and Other things! Great Room today :D.
 
Yuuup... And we're STILL having fun =D
 
Not so much anymore, just about everyone left. 3 people will be left after I leave. Doog and Katie left and then everyone all disappeared after that. I didn't get my interior or performance upgrades, either. ;-; I waited all that time for nothin'.
 
So pretty much after I left, everyone else did.

It was fun being the delivery service. Not much to do, but something happens from time to time.
~ENDURANCEUY
 
Aww, just got out of the pool. :grumpy: Oh well, should probably head to bed anyways.
 
Todays room turned into full out Role Play :D. Today Tuning Shop Was busy as heck! NFS was Hired. Katie opened a Store across specialized in Electronics and Other things! Great Room today :D.

Your Tuning Shop is a huge success and really adds some extra role play! It definitely keeps the lobby alive and allows people to receive real or imaginary touches to their cars. Thank you for running the shop today and thank you for the single turbo system!
 
I had much fun! I REALLY hope more people open shops in the future! The tuning shop is the first step toward a more experience-oriented cruise club!
 
Your Tuning Shop is a huge success and really adds some extra role play! It definitely keeps the lobby alive and allows people to receive real or imaginary touches to their cars. Thank you for running the shop today and thank you for the single turbo system!

np! Come Back visit me and ss :D.
 
*Delete* *GTP decided to Double Post*
 
----Pointing out a double post that is no longer "existent"----

Yup.. I'm just passing through then...
 
Last edited:
So you starting to role play more or less as soon as i left... Damn!! Anyway, i would love to do that stuff on here, used to be great fun on GTA with Katie and Doog.
 
Urgh. Should have joined yesterday after I came back at midnight.
 
Members' Application:
PSN ID: Jakob_Nascar88
First Name (Optional): Jakob
Age: 16
Favorite car: STV Ford F-150
Where are you from? (Optional): Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, just one. I join one last night and it was really fun.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to be all.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yea
How often will you attend lobbies?: Very often. Why I should let you be a member?: Because I like cruising lobbies.
How did you discover this thread?: By looking it up.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope!
:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
Members' Application: PSN ID: First Name (Optional): Age: Favorite car: Where are you from? (Optional): Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Have you read all of the rules?: How often will you attend lobbies?: Why I should let you be a member?: How did you discover this thread?: Anything else you want to share?:

You have to actually fill it in you know
 
PSN ID: matosman1
First Name (Optional):
Age:14
Favorite car: Viper GTS 02' (Army Green)
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer. Because the cops get really technical and I'll probably forget Im a cop,lol. Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As much as I can, unless something more important comes up.
Why I should let you be a member?: Get to know people and have a good time.
How did you discover this thread?: Went into looking at different clubs.
Anything else you want to share?: I hope to see you all on track! :) :gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome Matosman1!


Members' Application:
PSN ID: Jakob_Nascar88
First Name (Optional): Jakob
Age: 16
Favorite car: STV Ford F-150
Where are you from? (Optional): Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, just one. I join one last night and it was really fun.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to be all.
Have you read all of the rules?:Yea
How often will you attend lobbies?: Very often. Why I should let you be a member?: Because I like cruising lobbies.
How did you discover this thread?: By looking it up.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope!
:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome JakobNascar (Jakob_Nascar88)!
 
Ill show you where the Tuning shop is at Le Sarthe today.
 
Oops, put the wrong link. Try now.

I still have the error. It's probably because I'm using the app. I'll check it out on the computer later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back