DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,393 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I tried it first it worked. Then when I clicked on it again, I got a 404. Try now.
 
Yeah, yo ameer, who do I talk to to buy a house? I'm really interested in the one close to your house..
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-4711-0038-4894-2657
 
Yeah, yo ameer, who do I talk to to buy a house? I'm really interested in the one close to your house..

Check the map. It says in the bubble.
 
I think I may have accidentally stolen Miura's house, judging by that map. :lol: Guess I need to take a trip to the estate agent...
 
PSN ID(Required) ggirrlpower
First Name(Optional) : Louise , call me Lucy
Age: 16
Favorite car: Bmw m3 Coupe '07 ?
Where are you from(optional): Bosnia & herzegovina, live in sweden btw .
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both? but serious because, if the lobby says '' 70 mph uk? '' im driving serious then.. lol

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: i dont know??
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? eh? it depends on what the lobby is about? but all...
Why I should let you be a member: well... i'm online all the time? i love curise..
im allways on curise lobby'n on ps3? 130 kmh? 70mph / 25 mph

Anything else you want to share: i'm a girl and i love war games :)
like , shelby , nissan , mustang , bmw , ferrari , lamborghini? mercedes.. ford? golf.. yh bye :D // Louise
 
I think this club is full. Were at 50/50?
 
Please make room for meeeeee :D
 
Only a couple houses for sale. I might have to be homeless like yesterday.. :lol: I'll have to sleep in my car.
 
I probably won't be able to join or host until around 5:00.
 
Sorry for leaving so suddenly, had to go to my Granparent's place.
 
We just left a Non Member host of the room... Also funnyguy is basically hitting on Katie, As also talking inappropriate shat about his Imaginary GF... Can we just place a Ban on him for ever. Literly he cant drive straight, He complains like a 2 year old asking for candy. He Cant RolePlay. He always ruins the lobbys. Room was Meh today. Katie bought a house next to me. Guys for god sake, Dont hit on Katie. Just because shes a girl doesn't mean she gets special privileges. Room was quite crap today compared to yesterday.
 
Last edited:
You hit on her too I tried to stop all of you..
You guys could do better than that acting like Pervs The lobby died because you all and that's just sad.
 
TheKitten
We just left a Non Member host of the room... Also funnyguy is basically hitting on Katie, As also talking inappropriate shat about his Imaginary GF... Can we just place a Ban on him for ever. Literly he cant drive straight, He complains like a 2 year old asking for candy. He Cant RolePlay. He always ruins the lobbys. Room was Meh today. Katie bought a house next to me. Guys for god sake, Dont hit on Katie. Just because shes a girl doesn't mean she gets special privileges. Room was quite crap today compared to yesterday.

Say what? O_O
 
You hit on her too I tried to stop all of you..
You guys could do better than that acting like Pervs The lobby died because you all and that's just sad.

No i didnt, Me and katie have been friends before she joined this club -.- And it was yesterday i asked her if she wanted to hoon, but she said it was to late :ouch:

I never hit on her. Its fg who was Hitting on her saying PLZZZZ CAN YOU GET IN MY CAR ONCE... I WONDER IF YOU HOT.... etc...
 
He left so a member could be the host, don't worry. It's kind of frustrating and annoying to have you guys all trying to talk to Katie exclusively instead of just cruising and RP'ing like you should be. I'd like to point out that you were pretty much exclusively trying to talk to Katie as well, Kitten. Those are just my little thoughts about this.

Hopefully we can get another good lobby up later. RP'ing has brought a bit of extra fun to this game. 👍
 
Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'll want to 'ride with you' all the time. There's also no need to gather outside my house or wherever I'm parked. It happened last night, too. I don't want to sound like I'm all 'omg im a gurl gamer lolol swag' because I'm not, I just don't appreciate half the lobby trying to talk to me at once and making my Focus ST feel very claustrophobic.
 
Sorry I left. Internet started acting up and is now out altogether. Typing this on my phone.
 
Was probably a good thing that I left the room before all that kicked off.
 
He left so a member could be the host, don't worry. It's kind of frustrating and annoying to have you guys all trying to talk to Katie exclusively instead of just cruising and RP'ing like you should be. I'd like to point out that you were pretty much exclusively trying to talk to Katie as well, Kitten. Those are just my little thoughts about this.

Hopefully we can get another good lobby up later. RP'ing has brought a bit of extra fun to this game. 👍

I was RP'ing i showed her a new house -.-. And wondered if she wanted to hoon aswell. Then everyone crowded so i shut up,
 
Anyway. Ill open a room later. at cape ring.

EditL If anyone else wants to join?
 
To be honest Kitten, you do seem to talk to me an awful lot and ask me to drive with you all the time.
 
To be honest Kitten, you do seem to talk to me an awful lot and ask me to drive with you all the time.

No its called Hooning and its only 2 times -.- Last Night for a Test Drive of Gymkhnana. But you declined said its to late, as Today i only asked once.

But if i did im sorry.
 
I was RP'ing i showed her a new house -.-. And wondered if she wanted to hoon aswell. Then everyone crowded so i shut up,

Not trying to point any fingers, but that's just what I've noticed. Funnyguy just made the entire situation worse and uncomfortable for everyone.

Anyway. Ill open a room later. at cape ring.

EditL If anyone else wants to join?

I'm interested right now, if the Mods/Admins will let you start a room.
 
Club related question: I know there is a text chat room for cops but is there also a general text chat room for this club?

Just a thought.
 
You mean for members only and not randoms? Good idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back