DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what? O_O

Katie, the new member, was harassed basically. Mostly by funnyguy. Speaking of funnyguy, he then called me a little **** and said that I should stop being a drama, when in reality HE'S been causing the drama in the first place. Which begs the question of WHY is he allowed to join the rooms. He does nothing but speed, annoy people, and chats WAY too much and start harassment.

*Now before you try to start with me, I had never said ANYTHING toward funnyguy the second I joined the room. I was minding my own until he started with me.
 
You mean for members only and not randoms? Good idea.

Yeah, it's basically what I meant as there's already one for cops.
 
Club related question: I know there is a text chat room for cops but is there also a general text chat room for this club?

Just a thought.

I always thought of that, but i never spoke up since i thought it would be a bad idea.
 
Hey Katie was I a bother?
 
Last edited:
AudiMan2011
Yeah, it's basically what I meant as there's already one for cops.

I like the idea.

Also, I think my internet is back on, so I'm going back online.
 
Hey Katie was I a bother?

Not at all, you were fine. Thanks for the apartment, even if I did only have it for a few minutes. :p
 
I like the idea.

Also, I think my internet is back on, so I'm going back online.

Good, start a room! :D
lol jk, do what you want.

I agree with Pete here, funnyguy was unbanned, but all he seems to do is continue to break the rules.
 
Club related question: I know there is a text chat room for cops but is there also a general text chat room for this club?

Just a thought.
There is actually.
Anyway. Ill open a room later. at cape ring.

EditL If anyone else wants to join?


I would like to join but I do not want any drama or negative room like the *recent* room.
 
Last edited:
There is actually.

Explain?


If you're talking about the in game chat, that's not what he means. He means a private chat like what the cops have, but one for all members.
 
I think ill take a break from this club for a bit. I think i stirred up some drama

💡.
 
(Off topic)I need a new SnapBack....
 
Member only chat and cop chat are good ideas. Instead of making a new chat everyday, you should make one forever. So you don't have to invite everyone every single time.
 
Well, after my PC freezing after installing a MIDI Output sound driver, I'm gonna try once more. Once I have it installed and successfully working on Synthesia, I'll join a lobby (if one is still open).
Plus, Kitten, you stole my quote. (PM me if you want to discuss).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Explain?


If you're talking about the in game chat, that's not what he means. He means a private chat like what the cops have, but one for all members.
Josh, nobody can see the white. Even that's whiter than me... and I'm pretty white for a black person.

*I was referring to the private cops chat. Sorry if I caused confusion.
 
Paler than me. And I'm practically paper white! :lol:

I found my wireless keyboard, so typing should be a lot easier now.
 
Nissan Lover
Josh, nobody can see the white. Even that's whiter than me... and I'm pretty white for a black person.

*I was referring to the private cops chat. Sorry if I caused confusion.

Highlight it or quote it if you can't see it lol.

Anyways, internet decided to not start working again so I can't make a room.
 
Sorry i had to leave so suddenly, had to wash the Patio and Path and stuff, not fun, but by the sounds of it neither did you guys. Just going to say im ready for a room if someone can open one.
 
I was at the Sarthe room earlier, sorry if I cause any trouble there, Zay ;), there were no cruising, just chatter, so I drove hard doing some laps :D I'm online on Dust 514 now.
 
Heads up. I'm going away for at least a day, possibly two, so I will obviously be unable to join rooms at this time.
 
I was at the Sarthe room earlier, sorry if I cause any trouble there, Zay ;), there were no cruising, just chatter, so I drove hard doing some laps :D

I just noticed your Orido guy :ouch: on me.
 
This is a thought I had for some time but I never actually mentioned it. What if sometimes, someone could host but in his lounge and that would make a "member's only room"? It would be a stress free room since there would only be members and no randoms to stir up trouble! No? Just me? Dad...?
Edit: other idea is directed to Ameer: You know what would be cool? If on your map you put a link to GTP profiles of people that own a house (for example, DBeav's house would have a link to DBeav's GTP profile)
 
This is a thought I had for some time but I never actually mentioned it. What if sometimes, someone could host but in his lounge and that would make a "member's only room"? It would be a stress free room since there would only be members and no randoms to stir up trouble! No? Just me? Dad...?

I always thought that would be a good idea
 
Is there going to be another room today?

o6, that would be SO great... if someone actually do so.
 
Not trying to point any fingers, but that's just what I've noticed. Funnyguy just made the entire situation worse and uncomfortable for everyone.

OK, so who was the host when all of this happened? Funnyguy is to be kicked if he is causing problems. WHY DIDN'T THE HOST KICK HIM?!

(Off topic)I need a new SnapBack....

Read the top of the rules, and think about what the is consequence is for off-topic posts...
 
OK, so who was the host when all of this happened? Funnyguy is to be kicked if he is causing problems. WHY DIDN'T THE HOST KICK HIM?!

I'm not sure who was host at the time. It might have been Katie. She just got uncomfortable and left, and the room deteriorated after that.
 
DBeav because it was Katie.
 
OK, so who was the host when all of this happened? Funnyguy is to be kicked if he is causing problems. WHY DIDN'T THE HOST KICK HIM?!

Because I was the host and I had no idea I was the host until I left. :dopey:
 
This is a thought I had for some time but I never actually mentioned it. What if sometimes, someone could host but in his lounge and that would make a "member's only room"? It would be a stress free room since there would only be members and no randoms to stir up trouble! No? Just me? Dad...?
Edit: other idea is directed to Ameer: You know what would be cool? If on your map you put a link to GTP profiles of people that own a house (for example, DBeav's house would have a link to DBeav's GTP profile)

Because people can still join like FG... Because hes friendes with half the people.
 
Because people can still join like FG... Because hes friendes with half the people.

And then we can't kick the people causing trouble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back