DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people can still join like FG... Because hes friendes with half the people.

Oh right. And yet again, it would be easier to just make a normal room and kick every non-member.. You win this time, Kitten.
 
Is it okay if I drop in often, but I'm not a member ?
 
Is it okay if I drop in often, but I'm not a member ?

Yup, but if you're not a member you can't be a cop or can't drive supercars.. Members privileges x3
 
Is it okay if I drop in often, but I'm not a member ?

Yes, but you may be kicked if the room is full and a member wants in. You can't drive supercars (i.e. Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc) either if you're a non-member.
 
Is it okay if I drop in often, but I'm not a member ?

There's no restriction on you joining a room, but there is a restriction on what you can do; i.e. Drive a super car or choosing to be a cop.

DANG IT DBEAV... :grumpy:
 
I drove Ferrari 512BB, Ford GT last time :( I should've been kicked then ...
 
I drove Ferrari 512BB, Ford GT last time :( I should've been kicked then ...

You weren't notified by any members, right? If not, someone should've told you. But, you aren't a person that would've know, so...you're off the hook (for now :sly:)

And also, o6villma, that's a good idea. I might actually do that.
 
Is it considered bad if I am being pursuit by a cop ? Like what Zay did at Sarthe ? I was rolling at low speed after entering the track with my Supra Gr A replica, got rammed once, then I just sped up, Zay chased me :lol: Nobody was cruising, all I hear are chatting about Katie, and most cars parked/scattered around the track, some were in the middle of the road. I hit them :( Sorry.
 
And also, o6villma, that's a good idea. I might actually do that.

What, use a lounge?

We tried that a few months back and it was great - apart from the fact that people can't be kicked. But mainly because if the hosts leaves and goes off, people who aren't friends of the original host won't be ble to join, and will mean that the whole room would need to move to someone elses lounge, if you understand what I mean.
 
Would you guys like a lobby?
 
Is it considered bad if I am being pursuit by a cop ? Like what Zay did at Sarthe ? I was rolling at low speed after entering the track with my Supra Gr A replica, got rammed once, then I just sped up, Zay chased me :lol: Nobody was cruising, all I hear are chatting about Katie, and most cars parked/scattered around the track, some were in the middle of the road. I hit them :( Sorry.

On the pursuit bit: If you've been brought to a complete halt by the police, you have been arrested. If you continue driving after being stopped, you risk yourself being kicked from the room. But you didn't know about this so we'll let you slide this time. Though reading the rules would be better for your benefits.

Also, I don't know why people were parked in the middle of the road so not really all your fault for hitting them.

*It would be nice NINJA
 
Lobby's up!
1472-6118-4130-9222-0004
 
On the pursuit bit: If you've been brought to a complete halt by the police, you have been arrested. If you continue driving after being stopped, you risk yourself being kicked from the room. But you didn't know about this so we'll let you slide this time. Though reading the rules would be better for your benefits.

Also, I don't know why people were parked in the middle of the road so not really all your fault for hitting them.

*It would be nice NINJA

Complete halt ? As in stuck with no where to go ? Zay couldn't catch me, he rammed me from behind when I slowed down, I kept going, he asked for backup, but there were no backup. I'll read the rules, sorry I just jumped in through sugarrush coffee, I mean lounge icon.
 
Complete halt ? As in stuck with no where to go ? Zay couldn't catch me, he rammed me from behind when I slowed down, I kept going, he asked for backup, but there were no backup. I'll read the rules, sorry I just jumped in through sugarrush coffee, I mean lounge icon.

Complete halt as in from 5-0MPH. I don't really know what zayzay was doing though.
 
I'm coming in the lounge as SOON as I make this new Hybrid... Prepare yourselves for the Ford Focus RS ASBO Edition =D
 
I'm coming in the lounge as SOON as I make this new Hybrid... Prepare yourselves for the Ford Focus RS ASBO Edition =D

Already done by me :sly:
 
Kept getting DC'd :grumpy: and I can see everyone there. I'm going to restart my PS3.
 
Already done by me :sly:

I take more time when making hybrids to check the actual engine in the car and finding it in GT5... That's why I'm always late x3

EDIT: Can't join; sent a PM to Ninja but he's not kicking anyone =S

NVM Got in
 
Last edited:
I'm in the room, everyone is talking about Katie's shop :D I'm just chillin' with my blue Supra.
 
Left the room to leave a spot for member :) See you next time.
 
Sorry for whoever I kicked didn't realize you were a member. in other news we have a lobby full of 16 members! 👍
 
Last edited:
Trying to join. I am a member so please don't kick me
 
Last edited:
I can't join because due entry was refused due to incompatibility
 
Trying to join the room but Az boy and ninja keep kicking me.
 
funnyguy344
Trying to join the room but Az boy and ninja keep kicking me.

I believe the reason is because you were banned from Beav's Cops and Cruise lobbies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back