DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sir I was unbanned. Nuff said.
 
funnyguy344
Well sir I was unbanned. Nuff said.

Oh ok. I was unaware of that. Then I have no idea then.
 
Well sir I was unbanned. Nuff said.

The reason why you kept getting kicked was because you aren't a member, and far as non members go, they have to make room for a member to join. It doesn't say in the rules, but it's what most Mods/Admins do if a member wants in. You don't have any "special" privileges if you're a friend of a member, and joined through them. And before anyone else says anything, I'm just stating the facts of what I've seen.
 
Seems like I missed a lot today I'll be on later tonight.
 
The reason why you kept getting kicked was because you aren't a member, and far as non members go, they have to make room for a member to join. It doesn't say in the rules, but it's what most Mods/Admins do if a member wants in. You don't have any "special" privileges if you're a friend of a member, and joined through them. And before anyone else says anything, I'm just stating the facts of what I've seen.
Pretty much this.

You are unbanned, but you're not a member.
Consider yourself like the people who stand outside waiting to get into the nightclub while VIPs get to cut the line and walk right in.

Also, I'll try and hop on in a bit. Hopefully it's still active.
 
Great, right when I was joining.
 
:( Here I am waiting to join, hoping L2L will join too, he's drifting now.
 
Open a new lobby
 
I can't open a lobby I am NAT 3
 
Ill open a Lobby what track?
 
What kind of tracks do the club uses mainly ? Sarthe, SSR 5 and 7, ... ? Madrid and Rome ?
 
If not a lot of people join, how about London? I want to try it. I never actually drove on London in the game yet.
 
London reverse is a lot more fun than London.
 
Woohoo joining. I really think we should at least TRY London...
 
Well I wasn't in the last room. Joining as we speak...or type...
 
Ok. Can someone PM me about the housing market the was created. Been busy the past two days to join a lobby
 
I'll probably join a room (if one is up) later tonight, but if its just mindless RP I'll either skip out, or...

Take out my X1 and see how long until someone responds, GTPD needs a wake up call, they've been slacking the past couple rooms ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back