DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room is at Madrid 50mph and Stop at Cross Walks.

Room is running great. No Speeders in 20min O.O
 
Trying to join the room but Az boy and ninja keep kicking me.

So you apologised in front of everyone to me, and now your blaming me again? Seriously. Everyone in the room knows this and can speak for me, I didn't do jack s***.
 
5 People D/C'd at the Same Time HOLY SHAT!
 
Coming back right now. A simple DNS change fixed it.
 
PSN is being really bad lately.

Anyway, I'm putting a Mt. Aso track called Blood Mountain on share for anyone interested. It seems like a good track for cops because it's too technical to go really fast on.
 
I have a technical Toscana track too. I'll put it on share too, just add me on PSN.
 
Room dead, I left after speeding for 2 laps with the Blackbird :p 160+mph in the rain :lol:
 
Room glitched beyond control o.o

I have no control over course selection or condition, its just greyed-out, literally stuck at a glitched-wet Tokyo, haha no joke...

KITTEN WTF DID U DU !!?!!??!, lol
 
That's what happen when using glitch weather trick :D

Any new room open ? Why was Kitten said the room was dead ? It seems fine to me, until Kitten left that is :lol:
 
That's what happen when using glitch weather trick :D

Any new room open ? Why was Kitten said the room was dead ? It seems fine to me, until Kitten left that is :lol:

Hit wrong button -.-
 
Well I did a lap, and then I had control again, we're now at Sarthe cruising.
 
Is there going to be another room made?
 
Is there going to be another room opened tonight ?
 
Aww I was going to join again. Will there be another lobby?
 
I left the room at Sarthe, left o6 in charge, everyone was behaving well enough so hopefully it'll be alright.
 
It's going great, lobby still up and we're mostly all just going alright, not even a single cop =O
 
It's going great, lobby still up and we're mostly all just going alright, not even a single cop =O

There's two people talking about hybrids and no ones driving...
 
Exactly... xD

Anyways, leaving you in charge.

But but I need to leave too D:

Edit: me and Superstreet left. FG was host with 3 non members
 
Had a great session at Sarthe, mostly being street racer, met with old friend Ferraridude308 :D, some drag battle to top speed - 210mph :lol: :) I'll be nice civilian next time ;) There was no cop ....
 
But but I need to leave too D:

Edit: me and Superstreet left. FG was host with 3 non members

If it's like that, you have to kick everyone and close the room.

NEVER leave a non-member in charge.. Especially FG.

Same. Ooh. I got magically signed out of PSN too!

I thought it was my internet being dodgy!
 
What does the S and P stand for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back