DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably join a room (if one is up) later tonight, but if its just mindless RP I'll either skip out, or...

Yep. The RP is very brain numbing. I know at least 2 other people who will back me up on this. It's very annoying when we're trying to cruise on one of the biggest tracks in the game and 95% of the room is just sitting in one spot "selling" imaginary things to other players. I understand that you guys find entertainment in the role playing, but this is DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club, not DBeav12's Legit Role Playing Club.

If it's like that, you have to kick everyone and close the room.

NEVER leave a non-member in charge..


This. If you leave a nonmember in a charge, the room could fill back up again and give us a bad name.


I thought it was my internet being dodgy!

It was weird. I had about 35 friends online (which was also weird, because the most I ever have online is about 22) and I was hosting a free run room at Top Gear. A bunch of my friends signed out one by one until only 16 of my friends were still online. I was still there in the room along with a few randoms, but both of my friends that were with me got signed out.
 
If I'm completely honest, I'm kinda bored of the role playing thing too, even if I do seem to do it the most :lol:. There's only so much 'interior styling' I can do until it gets tedious.
 
A bit of roleplaying is fun, the concept of a shop and a garage is nice.. But like 14 of the players are there... It would be nicer if it was just... There and people would stop once in a while..
 
Can someone open a lobby?
 
I was thinking of holding a car meet or a cars and coffee, which could involve a little bit of role play but not too much. We could even have the cops show up to either appreciate our cars or give us a slap on the wrist and tell us to move on. :sly: It could make a good photoshoot opportunity, too.
 
I was thinking of holding a car meet or a cars and coffee, which could involve a little bit of role play but not too much. We could even have the cops show up to either appreciate our cars or give us a slap on the wrist and tell us to move on. :sly: It could make a good photoshoot opportunity, too.

THAT IS actually not a bad idea. =3

"Hey kids what are you doing here?" "Meeting..?" "Well GTFO CAUSE I'M A COP AND I'VE GOT DA POWAH!" -Music starts playing-
 
I was thinking of holding a car meet or a cars and coffee, which could involve a little bit of role play but not too much. We could even have the cops show up to either appreciate our cars or give us a slap on the wrist and tell us to move on. :sly: It could make a good photoshoot opportunity, too.

We occasionally do "Cars & Coffee" from time to time. Just depends on whether many members feel like it. Support for it has kinda plummented recently I believe.
 
THAT IS actually not a bad idea. =3

"Hey kids what are you doing here?" "Meeting..?" "Well GTFO CAUSE I'M A COP AND I'VE GOT DA POWAH!" -Music starts playing-

Unit 162 is on Duty! Lets do this:sly:
 
Any room open ? I might drop in an hour or two :)
 
Went ahead and made a room.

1472-6399-9009-5384-6521
 
So I'm host right now, we're at Tosana and... Yeah.
 
On the subject of a cars n' coffee meet, I'd be up for one this weekend sometime, and maybe we could keep it to a weekend-only thing, that way we don't over-use it and get tired of it.

Also won't be able to join any rooms tonight, prior plans.
 
I will be joining the room in a couple of minutes
 
Just left, Az is now in charge.
 
At one point Roleplay took over the room :lol: Cops were bored, Because all of use were in one spot.
 
Any afternoon lobby opening soon?
 
Anyone who has Ordered there Vehicles to be tuned by me. Please visit the Group. It might be finished and pending to be sent.

Anyway anyone interested in a Room today?
 
Yea I'm ready for a room.
 
I'll be working on taking some photos, then I'll be able to join any lobby that's open (or I might open one myself).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Is the lobby from earlier still open?
 
I got to test my new police car. I made a Pace car with some goodies under the hood.

Only problem is, I forgot what unit number I had.

ProjectWHaT
Is the lobby from earlier still open?

Yep. I am joining it now.
 
Anyone who has Ordered there Vehicles to be tuned by me. Please visit the Group. It might be finished and pending to be sent.

Anyway anyone interested in a Room today?

What parts can you put onto the car? I would like have a full list of things available so I could make a better request
 
What parts can you put onto the car? I would like have a full list of things available so I could make a better request

Please PM me or ask on thread, dont want to get off-topic :P
 
Joining room now.. We're on Sarthe... again....
 
Will there be another lobby opened?. The current lobby is full of members
 
I will not be able to go on PS3 for the next 10 days. I will away on vacation.
 
This club has turning into a RPG Club...
 
This club has turning into a RPG Club...

That's what it was supposed to be originally. That's what the whole Cops gamemode is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back