DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we only drove and no rp it would be boring... Little RP brings life to this club :\. But i guess people are taking it as a bad thing.
 
I think if we only drove and no rp it would be boring... Little RP brings life to this club :\. But i guess people are taking it as a bad thing.

A little RP is fine, that's why we have houses. But right now everyone's just siting their RPing.
 
A little RP is fine, that's why we have houses. But right now everyone's just siting their RPing.

Is that bad :|. I think it grew, but i think it brings more fun to the club.
 
Amazingly, this room is still going with a good number of members.
 
I see some people saying that everyone is RPing instead of driving.. And some of these people are RPers...
 
Awesome fun at Sarthe, had a great chase/race with L2L in his cop pace car, and me in WRX and S30 :) Feels like playing NFS with friends back in the PSX days :lol: The cop car needs more power to keep up with the gobstopper and devil Z ;) I think you need to lighten the car L2L.

@Lock2Lock : What tire does the cop car uses ? I was on comfort soft all the time :) I thought it was hilarious to get behind a chasing cop car, then honk and pass them :lol:
 
Last edited:
Assuming the lobby is still up, I'll be there in a few minutes.
 
Awesome fun at Sarthe, had a great chase/race with L2L in his cop pace car, and me in WRX and S30 :) Feels like playing NFS with friends back in the PSX days :lol: The cop car needs more power to keep up with the gobstopper and devil Z ;) I think you need to lighten the car L2L.

@Lock2Lock : What tire does the cop car uses ? I was on comfort soft all the time :) I thought it was hilarious to get behind a chasing cop car, then honk and pass them :lol:


My Black Bird Out Ran his R34. Till i decided to staph


But yeh room still up?
 
Ridox2JZGTE
Awesome fun at Sarthe, had a great chase/race with L2L in his cop pace car, and me in WRX and S30 :) Feels like playing NFS with friends back in the PSX days :lol: The cop car needs more power to keep up with the gobstopper and devil Z ;) I think you need to lighten the car L2L.

@Lock2Lock : What tire does the cop car uses ? I was on comfort soft all the time :) I thought it was hilarious to get behind a chasing cop car, then honk and pass them :lol:
Yeah that was fun.

All I did to it was put a different engine in it and different differential. The car was actually stock besides a transmission. Suspension and everything was stock.

I may make it lighter and play around with a few different types of modifications. I am still not going to do a chassis swap on it. But I am sure there is a few other things I can do. Just trying to keep it realistic. As far as power, I was actually at the room HP limit. I was on sports medium I think. Not sure though.
TheKitten
My Black Bird Out Ran his R34. Till i decided to staph

But yeh room still up?

Everyone of your cars are ridiculously fast. Hints why when you wrecked when you had to be doing 220+MPH I said "3/3 Tickets". Should end right there. I do not enjoy trying to chase you. If you were in something a bit more realistic (as in something you see in a chase normally) then I wouldn't mind.
 
I hope some room opens up. And please do not kick me out as soon as I join. Let me leave so I don't need to use my back up accounts. And how come every time I try to join the room it says I'm block to join. And I haven't even got in the room yet?
 
I hope some room opens up. And please do not kick me out as soon as I join. Let me leave so I don't need to use my back up accounts. And how come every time I try to join the room it says I'm block to join. And I haven't even got in the room yet?

It must have been a lobby that you've been kicked out of before. The settings haven't changed in that lobby since you were kicked. Unless the host (or creator) of the lobby changes the settings, you'll be allowed in. At least that's what I know.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
It must have been a lobby that you've been kicked out of before. The settings haven't changed in that lobby since you were kicked. Unless the host (or creator) of the lobby changes the settings, you'll be allowed in. At least that's what I know.
~ENDURANCEGUY
Thanks for the info I just use pancake. If I have to.
 
I assume the lobby from earlier is still on. I'll join using my EVO X "FQ-500"
 
Yeah that was fun.

All I did to it was put a different engine in it and different differential. The car was actually stock besides a transmission. Suspension and everything was stock.
I may make it lighter and play around with a few different types of modifications. I am still not going to do a chassis swap on it. But I am sure there is a few other things I can do. Just trying to keep it realistic. As far as power, I was actually at the room HP limit. I was on sports medium I think. Not sure though. Everyone of your cars are ridiculously fast. Hints why when you wrecked when you had to be doing 220+MPH I said "3/3 Tickets". Should end right there. I do not enjoy trying to chase you. If you were in something a bit more realistic (as in something you see in a chase normally) then I wouldn't mind.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here. But, since you aren't a member, you really aren't supposed to be a cop. I think you used to be a member before, so I don't care. You can continue to be cop if you'd like. :)

Sorry I couldn't join today. I had to work allll dayyy.... :(
 
I'm not trying to be a jerk here. But, since you aren't a member, you really aren't supposed to be a cop. I think you used to be a member before, so I don't care. You can continue to be cop if you'd like. :)

Sorry I couldn't join today. I had to work allll dayyy.... :(

The room is STILL open Beaver.
 
Beaver? Where did that nickname come from?
 
Beaver? Where did that nickname come from?

I was wondering the same thing... :lol:

The room is STILL open Beaver.

I know. I can't join. I was working all day, and I have things to do around the house. I can't stay up late, because I've got to work again tomorrow. Hopefully not all day.

Also, one more thing. I've added a new feature to go with the members list. I have created a "Waiting list" (for lack of a better word) type of thing for people that PM me about joining when the club is full. The club might be full today, but maybe I could clean out 5 members tomorrow, so make sure you get on that list - That way, somebody doesn't take your spot. Let me tell you... those spots go fast. Like "gone in one day" fast. PM me, and I'll add you to the list :). Just my two cents.
 
Also, one more thing. I've added a new feature to go with the members list. I have created a "Waiting list" (for lack of a better word) type of thing for people that PM me about joining when the club is full...
You just read my mind! I had that idea all day today while I was walking in the mall.
 
Beaver, LOL!

Hopefully I'll be in a lobby tomorrow!!
 
I thought of a great idea for the club. It's like a mini game:

The track will be La Sarthe 2009. One person is the "street racer" and everyone else is the cops. The cops must use a black car. The Street Racer should use a car that's not hacked and the cop cars must be able to catch up to it for a more fun experience. The cops are allowed to spread all over the Mulsanne Straight. But one cop must be with the street racer when it begins. Once all the cops are ready the street racer may begin to drive, starting at Tertre Rouge. Once the street racer gets to your hiding spot, you may join the pursuit. The cop's objective is to corner the street racer and arrest him. The Street Racer's objective is to go past Arnage.

It'll be fun for everyone and I think it'll be a great addition to the club, just like the theme cruises.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg/800px-Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.svg.png
^ Map of La Sarthe for corner names

So how about it? -_-
 
DBeav12
I'm not trying to be a jerk here. But, since you aren't a member, you really aren't supposed to be a cop. I think you used to be a member before, so I don't care. You can continue to be cop if you'd like. :)
O_o I have been a member for a long time now man. I usually join a room at least once a week. Maybe you forgot, either way all good. I believe I am still on the members list actually. I looked at it last week or the week before to make sure.

Not there now though? I guess you removed it. Can you add it back? Like I said it was there last week or the week before. I know I don't join that often, I have had a busy last couple weeks.


One thing I forgot, my unit number. I forgot to discuss that with you a few weeks ago.
 
You're not on the members list.
 
Gotbeefboy564
You're not on the members list.

I know, I just noticed that. I was a couple weeks ago.

I never left, last week and the week before I couldn't get online for more than a few minutes. But I know I was still on the members list when hybrids came back, because Josh wanted me to join in, and I did.

I know for a fact I was on the members list when CallmeDan left the club. If you don't mind Beav putting me back, I didn't want to leave.
 
Last edited:
Beaver? Where did that nickname come from?

Me.

O_o I have been a member for a long time now man. I usually join a room at least once a week. Maybe you forgot, either way all good. I believe I am still on the members list actually. I looked at it last week or the week before to make sure.

Not there now though? I guess you removed it. Can you add it back? Like I said it was there last week or the week before. I know I don't join that often, I have had a busy last couple weeks.


One thing I forgot, my unit number. I forgot to discuss that with you a few weeks ago.

Yea, you were just on the members list a few days ago. And you weren't inactive either because you posted in the thread.



--------------------------



Went ahead and made a room.

1472-6399-9009-5384-6521

12 hours and a few minutes later, Room Closed.


Ended with a great 9 lap shuffle race at Autumn Ring Mini with me in a '66 427 Cobra, Beef in the same car, and Ninja in an SL600. Me and Ninja were pretty close for most of the race and then I spun out and Ninja won, Beef got second, and I got last (by 3 seconds :sly:)
 
xXKingJoshXx
Yea, you were just on the members list a few days ago. And you weren't inactive either because you posted in the thread.

I know :lol:. It's no big deal, probably just a mistake. I think one problem is that I hardly see Beav when I join the lobbies.

I hope he will put me back on soon though, I don't want to get kicked out of rooms because I am not on the list anymore.

Also I forget how to get my unit number.
 
Can someone reset the room settings. Keep the same rules just make it were I can join. Thanks
 
Any late night rooms or are we done for today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back