DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,322 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any late night rooms or are we done for today?

At this time I think we're pretty much done, unless someone REALLY wants to host today's first lobby (yup, today is not tomorow.)
 
Nissan Lover
Beef. That first room today... WAS OPEN FOR 12 FREAKING HOURS. We tired mayne.

We was already at Sarthe for 6-7 hours!
*Well thats how long it was when I left.

Anyway that RP last night. O_o

Me, Spencer and Katie died in my Jag. I died several times 'n I ruined Katie's GT86, her rental Prius, Gay Pete's BRZ and Spencer's R32. And that zay guy decided to key my Golf. Gay Pete fainted after I discovered his 'yaoi'.

Anyway, I think Gay Pete's living with me now?
 
Last edited:
We was already at Sarthe for 6-7 hours!
*Well thats how long it was when I left.

Anyway that RP last night. O_o

Me, Spencer and Katie died in my Jag. I died several times 'n I ruined Katie's GT86, her rental Prius, Gay Pete's BRZ and Spencer's R32. And that zay guy decided to key my Golf. Gay Pete fainted after I discovered his 'yaoi'.

Anyway, I think Gay Pete's living with me now?

Calling me by "Spencer" will just confuse people xD It was a good day roleplaying, but I got bored after a while and just wanted to go back to being a cop or a crook, but by the time we get to a different track, I went and joined my friend for Legend of the Streets.

But yes, I'm living with Kami and Pete's living with you and the 13 adopted children.
 
Gay Pete fainted after I discovered his 'yaoi'.

I believe the yaoi is still on fire in your front yard.
 
We was already at Sarthe for 6-7 hours!
*Well thats how long it was when I left.

Anyway that RP last night. O_o

Me, Spencer and Katie died in my Jag. I died several times 'n I ruined Katie's GT86, her rental Prius, Gay Pete's BRZ and Spencer's R32. And that zay guy decided to key my Golf. Gay Pete fainted after I discovered his 'yaoi'.

Anyway, I think Gay Pete's living with me now?

I missed most of that due to commitments at Legend of the Streets. I'll be wheeling out my new 205 Turbo 16 that Kitten tuned in the next lobby.
 
Last edited:
13 adopted children? 13?! HELL NAW!



Who set fire to it in my front yard? O_O

The guy from the Volvoian Removal Company who dropped it off. :p
 
The guy from the Volvoian Removal Company who dropped it off. :p

Uh.. Removal company?

*VOLVOian, it was you wasn't it? ;p
 
We was already at Sarthe for 6-7 hours!
*Well thats how long it was when I left.

Anyway that RP last night. O_o

Me, Spencer and Katie died in my Jag. I died several times 'n I ruined Katie's GT86, her rental Prius, Gay Pete's BRZ and Spencer's R32. And that zay guy decided to key my Golf. Gay Pete fainted after I discovered his 'yaoi'.

Anyway, I think Gay Pete's living with me now?
Yes, I am living with you now, after a fallout with Spencer (bloodsugar).
I don't get how I always ended up falling. This is unfair :C
Calling me by "Spencer" will just confuse people xD It was a good day roleplaying, but I got bored after a while and just wanted to go back to being a cop or a crook, but by the time we get to a different track, I went and joined my friend for Legend of the Streets.

But yes, I'm living with Kami and Pete's living with you and the 13 adopted children.
The children are in Spencer's (bloodsugar) custody, not mines. Not my problem.
13 adopted children? 13?! HELL NAW!



Who set fire to it in my front yard? O_O
Kami :grumpy: I got another collection of it. YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING IT.
 
Try to stay on-topic, guys.

And I'll see if I can host a lobby.
 
Any particular tracks?

Lobby's up: 1472-6118-3701-4253-6261
 
Last edited:
I think that from now on, if a lobby is dying, someone should ask on here if someone wants to take over, that stops "is there a lobby up? will there be another lobby?" and so we can have 1 or 2 lobby per days the length of the one of yesterday.
 
Wait did this thread turn into DBeav12's Legit Roleplay? What did i miss last night O.O. Thats good i died couple times in my 111R :C.
 
Wait did this thread turn into DBeav12's Legit Roleplay? What did i miss last night O.O. Thats good i died couple times in my 111R :C.

Technically, this group is a roleplay (roleplaying as cops and civilians). Just that we got more deep in the roleplay.
 
Technically, this group is a roleplay (roleplaying as cops and civilians). Just that we got more deep in the roleplay.

Yes, Because of me :lol: (Tuning Shop started it to be more intense). RP was meh. I started the tunning shop everyone stopped by. No one was cruising. [OUT OF BUSINESS for cops :P]
 
I know :lol:. It's no big deal, probably just a mistake. I think one problem is that I hardly see Beav when I join the lobbies.

I hope he will put me back on soon though, I don't want to get kicked out of rooms because I am not on the list anymore.

Also I forget how to get my unit number.

There are only two reasons why you can get removed from the members list - getting banned and being inactive. You were removed for inactivity. You didn't comment on the thread from July 27 to August 8. That's 13 days. The official inacitve date is no activity within 14 days. So, I removed you for inactivity a day early. I'll add you back to the list.

And if you would like me to add you to to the usual cops list, I can. If you want your unit number added to the OP, submit your number in the group discussion. Speaking of unit numbers, JasonGT and Nissan Lover - You need to post your unit number in the unit number discussion. Here's the link in case you couldn't find it. Here it is.
 
DBeav12
There are only two reasons why you can get removed from the members list - getting banned and being inactive. You were removed for inactivity. You didn't comment on the thread from July 27 to August 8. That's 13 days. The official inacitve date is no activity within 14 days. So, I removed you for inactivity a day early. I'll add you back to the list.

And if you would like me to add you to to the usual cops list, I can. If you want your unit number added to the OP, submit your number in the group discussion. Speaking of unit numbers, JasonGT and Nissan Lover - You need to post your unit number in the unit number discussion. Here's the link in case you couldn't find it. Here it is.

I already posted my number. It's 969.
 
Guys, If you keep asking me when im going to send your Tuned Car everyday. "Im probably going to Cancel it your order" Its getting really Irritating, when you keep asking. When will i get it etc... *About to pull my hair out*
 
Room died. It was fun, mostly Cape Ring though.
 
Good lobby today as soon as I decided to be a cop the hp got taken down to like 200hp so I just went back to being a civv.


1 more post to 300
 
I was about to join aswell... Any rooms going to be opened soon?
 
I'm up for another room. I promise I'll try not to RP as much... :sly:. And AzN, you better not stalk me again. :grumpy:
 
Ill open a Legit Lobby up if anyone interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back