DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,295 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join in a bit.
 
Okeh (Yush i dont have to host)
 
I think I have to run some errands in a bit. Then, I have to eat dinner. So, I could make a lobby in 2-3 hours. This lobby would not really be UK friendly. I might just end up joining a lobby.
 
I'm up for another room. I promise I'll try not to RP as much... :sly:. And AzN, you better not stalk me again. :grumpy:

Stalking? I wasn't stalking.. :sly:
 
Since AK was in a Room with Touring Cars, and no Legit Cruisers. Ill make a room.


Room Number: 1472 - 6681 - 3286 - 8590 - 6319

Track: Special Stage Route 5
Extra Bits: 70MPH On Straight 60 not on Straight and stop at Cross Walks as Lights.
 
DBeav12
(Double-post... I'm aware)

Don't even consider posting the room number here.

Lol. Frazzy just kicked everyone.

OK. Joining.
 
Won't be able to join any lobbies until around 7 PM EDT. I'm gonna get outside, and do something.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Sorry Frazzy i was unaware you were a member, i thought you were a Random Guy Revving there Super Car.
 
Might not be able to join for a while because of Internet problems. It should be fixed soon though.
 
DBeav12
There are only two reasons why you can get removed from the members list - getting banned and being inactive. You were removed for inactivity. You didn't comment on the thread from July 27 to August 8. That's 13 days. The official inacitve date is no activity within 14 days. So, I removed you for inactivity a day early. I'll add you back to the list.

And if you would like me to add you to to the usual cops list, I can. If you want your unit number added to the OP, submit your number in the group discussion. Speaking of unit numbers, JasonGT and Nissan Lover - You need to post your unit number in the unit number discussion. Here's the link in case you couldn't find it. Here it is.

Alright cool, I appreciate it. Thanks again.

I'll have to get on my PC in a bit and do that.
 
Ill be joining the lobby in a minute
 
TheKitten
Sorry Frazzy i was unaware you were a member, i thought you were a Random Guy Revving there Super Car.

I am still blocked from your lobby? Whats going on?
 
I'm coming.
 
I'll join after my data corruption check from playing BF3 is complete.
 
Any room for me? Unblock me too also. Don't wanna have to make a 4th account.
 
Room full of members.
Well post when there isn't many members. By the way who's host. I Hope NFSGUY he's great at hosting.
 
So, that was a fun lobby.. Joins to cruise, powers limited and no one is on track. Host decides Fiats only... We all complain, he changes back then kicks me, great, really mature Kitten.
 
Well im closing room. Sorry everyone, Im a *** Host. Now im gonna get banned :C.
 
Well im closing room.

Good job Kitten... pulls a leaf from ameer's book when he gets upset when the room speeds, and some of us weren't even speeding. Then gives us 4 options and then made two people leave then "accidentally" kicks a member then announces that he closes the room.
 
Well im closing room. Sorry everyone, Im a *** Host. Now im gonna get banned :C.

Your not an a** at hosting. You sure do better than I do, thats for sure. You can atleaste get people to come.
 
If someone could make a room so i could join, cant join current as im blocked from it.
 
Im sorry everyone from killing the room, Im very bad at doing decisions. Prob all of you hate me for today. But im very sorry. I wont host a room anymore.
 
Im sorry everyone from killing the room, Im very bad at doing decisions. Prob all of you hate me for today. But im very sorry. I wont host a room anymore.

Don't do that.
 
So, that was a fun lobby.. Joins to cruise, powers limited and no one is on track. Host decides Fiats only... We all complain, he changes back then kicks me, great, really mature Kitten.

Lol I left before I would of gotten kicked for complaining.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back