DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,227 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for a lobby if someone makes one
 
Kittens lobby is still alive actually! Theme cruising on SSR7. Theme before I left was VTEC.
 
I understand the double-post was accidental. Everyone does that in a while. Where's your punctuation?


I thought we had stopped pointing out small errors like these..
Anyways, won't able to attend a lobby for about 3 hours, rented sum movehs. =3
 
I thought we had stopped pointing out small errors like these..
Anyways, won't able to attend a lobby for about 3 hours, rented sum movehs. =3

I've been trying really hard to not complain about people's grammar, but it is a rule... It's been in the OP for a month or two in bold letters. Come on guys. It's not that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence. Most of us are older than 8. I think we can manage.

Also, I wish I could've stayed earlier. I had to run some errands. :grumpy:
 
Alright, I was driving and typing..... I didn't know we watch out for small errors like those. Besides Im on a IPhone it should auto correct.
 
Alright, I was driving and typing..... I didn't know we watch out for small errors like those. Besides Im on a IPhone it should auto correct.

Here's the quote from the OP in the rules section regarding grammar:
-You are expected to use decent grammar on this thread, just like anywhere else you post on GTPlanet. If you don't believe me, read the Acceptable Use Policy.

Using bad grammar is in violation of the club's rules, not to mention GTPlanet's rules...It doesn't matter if you're typing on an iPhone, an iPad, a PC, an iPod, etc. We don't care what you're typing on. It's not the device that types bad grammar.

I'm not nagging you, and I know you usually type decent grammar. I'm just letting you know.
 
"You are expected to use decent grammar on this thread"
he did use decent grammar. No? Sorry to talk back..
 
Got my GTFD Engines and Ambulance ready... I wish I could open a lobby at Eiger..
 
Here's the quote from the OP in the rules section regarding grammar:


Using bad grammar is in violation of the club's rules, not to mention GTPlanet's rules...It doesn't matter if you're typing on an iPhone, an iPad, a PC, an iPod, etc. We don't care what you're typing on. It's not the device that types bad grammar.

I'm not nagging you, and I know you usually type decent grammar. I'm just letting you know.
I cleaned up my grammar and I still get disrespected. And my tablet automatically fixes any spelling issues. Hope some body has a room up were I can join.
 
Funny guy...what is your first language?
 
funnyguy344
I cleaned up my grammar and I still get disrespected. And my tablet automatically fixes any spelling issues. Hope some body has a room up were I can join.

No one directed that at you, nor was anyone even talking to you..
 
No one directed that at you, nor was anyone even talking to you..
OK but. Demi No and Pete have been total jerks. PM If you want to say anything back to me. To keep offtopicness on the thread. I'm just tried of people being mean to me.
 
OK but. Demi No and Pete have been total jerks. PM If you want to say anything back to me. To keep offtopicness on the thread. I'm just tried of people being mean to me.

So you come to post on a club you got kicked out of to judge people... Nice.
 
Since i'm absolute bored out of my mind.

Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8214 - 7460

Track: Eiger
 
Should be online shortly, we'll see what happens.

Also to the above ranter, whoever it is, FG is showing more maturity than you are with that post, and that says a lot about you imo, lol
 
Look, stop the arguments, if you have a problem with someone PM them, don't flood this thread with rubbish and arguments.
 
Look, stop the arguments, if you have a problem with someone PM them, don't flood this thread with rubbish and arguments.
Thank you.
 
Well it seems its going to be a Room with me and Demi... as FG... :| Very Fun.


O.o Everyone Joined at same time WAT...?
 
Last edited:
Well it seems its going to be a Room with me and Demi... as FG... :| Very Fun.
Don't worry I will ignore demi's provoking :)
 
"You are expected to use decent grammar on this thread"
he did use decent grammar. No? Sorry to talk back..

He didn't use any punctuation. Punctuation is included in "decent grammar". You can't use decent grammar without punctuation...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back