DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,227 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full room of members except for FG, Doog, and Zyla and Kad :).
 
He didn't use any punctuation. Punctuation is included in "decent grammar". You can't use decent grammar without punctuation...

Oh alright, but I never really finish my sentence in a period, I will now, but is it a really big problem everytime I don't finish my sentence with a period but use good grammar?
 
I've been trying really hard to not complain about people's grammar, but it is a rule... It's been in the OP for a month or two in bold letters. Come on guys. It's not that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence. Most of us are older than 8. I think we can manage.

Also, I wish I could've stayed earlier. I had to run some errands. :grumpy:

Wait, WHAT? We have members younger than 8?

Anyway, I'll be joining the lobby around 9:30 PM.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Oh alright, but I never really finish my sentence in a period, I will now, but is it a really big problem everytime I don't finish my sentence with a period but use good grammar?

If you forget to use a period sometimes, I really don't care. But it's hard to read when people type paragraphs with no punctuation what so ever. If you usually use proper grammar, I won't get on you about it. I just try to get some of the new members to get in the habit of using correct grammar, because spending my time correcting other members' grammar is definately not what I want to do. You get what I'm saying here?

Wait, WHAT? We have members younger than 8?

Anyway, I'll be joining the lobby around 9:30 PM.
~ENDURANCEGUY

No. :lol:

I was implying that some people here type like they're 8 years old. It's not a big deal. It was just meant as a joke.
 
Great room today, Handed Host Seat to SS. No Role Play in any shape or form.
 
Instead everyone became a bunch of hard-parkers and sat still, while my experimental 2JZ would not stay in-line and layed-down rubber E'RYWHERE.

Seriously, I considered getting my Tank car and RAMMING THE PUCK out of them for laughs :D
 
Instead everyone became a bunch of hard-parkers and sat still, while my experimental 2JZ would not stay in-line and layed-down rubber E'RYWHERE.

Seriously, I considered getting my Tank car and RAMMING THE PUCK out of them for laughs :D

Sitting Ducks talking about the pretty view at Eiger for 30min.
 
Ha, really??

Yep. Everyone except for me and mcluvin was parked. I was seeing how hard I could push my Callaway through the corners while everyone else talked about taking pretty pictures of themselves on Eiger.
 
Yep. Everyone except for me and mcluvin was parked. I was seeing how hard I could push my Callaway through the corners while everyone else talked about taking pretty pictures of themselves on Eiger.

I was driving to :D, as being Anti Social.
 
Lobby closed! it was a great one! :)
 
We should deffo do what Doog said and do a photoshoot of 60's cars at Eiger :)
 
Anyone going to make a lobby, or, is it too early?
 
Guys, I have a proposition; when GTA V comes out, let's play THAT until GT6 comes out.
 
Guys, I have a proposition; when GTA V comes out, let's play THAT until GT6 comes out.

No multiplayer chat in GTA.... Unless we do a PSN chat =/
Plus, Rockstar servers are half-a**ed.

But here's the issue regarding GT6: It will come out on both PS3 AND PS4, how will that work? Will there be like someone who hosts for PS4 and someone who hosts for PS3?
 
o6villma
No multiplayer chat in GTA.... Unless we do a PSN chat =/
Plus, Rockstar servers are half-a**ed.

Have you SEEN GTA V's online trailer?!?!

Although PSN chat would be needed
 
Come out for both? I thought GT6 was just for PS3?
 
Don't double post again.

Cally, I'm not a mod or anything so I'm only saying this from my honest opinion, but aren't mods supposed to warn users when they make a mistake (pretty much like Beav did) not like semi-threaten them?
 
What do you mean coming from me? And also, it wasn't a threat, I was simply saying to not double post again.
 
What do you mean coming from me? And also, it wasn't a threat, I was simply saying to not double post again.

It kind of sounded mean, you could have added a please in there. I'm kind of getting tired of all this correcting stuff, it's not like these people do it 24/7.
 
What do you mean coming from me? And also, it wasn't a threat, I was simply saying to not double post again.

/He's trying to say that you've multiposted too, everyone has; including me. It's just a simple mistake that people shouldn't be harassed with.

Anyway, lets get back on topic; I definately won't be able to join a lobby tomorrow.
 
Don't double post again.

He did it on Accident.... You don't have to be serious about it. I did a Double Post on Accident. I didn't do it on accident. nor did AK.
 
I definitely won't be able to join a lobby today until... Until afternoon. Mini-put time.

@ Kitten - I think you should fix the last portion of the above statement xD
 
Will there be a lobby anytime soon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back