DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely won't be able to join a lobby today until... Until afternoon. Mini-put time.

@ Kitten - I think you should fix the last portion of the above statement xD

Can i join :dopey:, You cant be that far?



Anyway ill make a room in a bit.
 
Can i join :dopey:, You cant be that far?



Anyway ill make a room in a bit.

I'm gonna be in... Limoges, you know where Calypso is? Well really close from that.
 
TheKitten
I think its ok. Just put the right settings which is the OP.

Actually... playing a really heated match of TDM on Noshar Canals. In a few minutes
 
I guess ill make on :3. Since im a Kitty Moderator.
 
Can i join :dopey:, You cant be that far?

"Can I join?" Kitty said. "You can't be that far?" Kitty said...

Lol, Saguenay is freaking far! xD
 
"Can I come" Kitty said. "You can't be that far" Kitty said...

Lol, Saguenay is freaking far! xD

:lol: Well we can play GTA V Mini Putt when that comes out :lol:


Anyway .


Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7711 - 9260



Eiger
 
I might come after I play Race 07 on the PC.
 
Alright guys. Can we please do our best to stay on topic?

I have things planned for GT6. You don't need to worry about it. Trust me. :) It's still quite some time away. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the GT6 talk doesn't belong in this thread.

Administrators:
I would appreciate it if all of the Administrators would check GTPlanet every couple hours. I have some very important info to share with you around 4:00-5:00. I'd like to get a response from everyone (that includes you, Superstreet556 if you even still check this thread) showing that you read the message.
 
Alright guys. Can we please do our best to stay on topic?

I have things planned for GT6. You don't need to worry about it. Trust me. :) It's still quite some time away. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the GT6 talk doesn't belong in this thread.

Administrators:
I would appreciate it if all of the Administrators would check GTPlanet every couple hours. I have some very important info to share with you around 4:00-5:00. I'd like to get a response from everyone (that includes you, Superstreet556 if you even still check this thread) showing that you read the message.

Do want us to respond here on the thread? Or somewhere else like PM?

If on the thread, I check the thread almost all the time. (When I have the time of course.) I keep the thread open when I'm in a lobby.
 
My internet decided to COMPLETELY crap out back there, so I'll make some replicas instead.

EDIT: I will also be going away again tonight and tomorrow. PS2 time...
 
Last edited:
Do want us to respond here on the thread? Or somewhere else like PM?

If on the thread, I check the thread almost all the time. (When I have the time of course.) I keep the thread open when I'm in a lobby.

I would appreciate a response when you recieve the message. It doesn't have to be immediate. Most of the Administrators answer. I was just saying.
 
I would appreciate a response when you recieve the message. It doesn't have to be immediate. Most of the Administrators answer. I was just saying.

Is it just admins? ;c
 
Great, Kitten left a random as the host, and now he's changing all the settings.
 
Great, Kitten left a random as the host, and now he's changing all the settings.

Really? i thought there was a member under me? :scared: CRAP im sorry guise!
 
He left, along with most of the other people in the lobby, so it's all good.
 
Everyone! Thanks mods/admins for not kicking me out of the club as I was having technical issues. I have new internet and a new computer and will be able to join lobbies again. Let's get it goin on!
 
It's just a discussion on what's happening this week. It's not a big deal. I will tell everyone in a week.

Oh i know why i think. Okeh thanks.
 
Is someone gonna open a room soon? I'm up for one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back