DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun lobby earlier! :)
 
Sorry for that off topic post back there about respect couple post up. I just thought people should know about what's happening.
 
Ameer are you able to host a lobby?
If I was to ask DDBeav would I be able too?
 
Can't wait for what Dbeav's going to tell us in Week :)
 
Last edited:
Can't wait what Dbeav's going to tell us in. Week :)

What?

/Just to clarify, I am 99% sure that I cannot join a lobby tomorrow; however that 1% means that there is a 1 out of a 100 chance that I might pop up and into a lobby.
 
Stop guys.
 
Stop what it's just a simple question were not triying to be mean.
I am a part of this club. But I don't have to be a member to be apart of the club.
 
DDbeav may I host a lobby?

I'll probably speak for him, no?

/Especially seeing as though your RP is a bit.. awkward. Katie'll speak for me.
 
My RP weird all you did was bother Katie in yours...
 
My RP weird all you did was bother Katie in yours...

But you decided to make love with your Corvette - and physically.

/I could join an early room tomorrow, so like 2PM GMT - but not stay very long.
 
And you wanted to make love to Katie but she said no so you went on a rampage destroying cars and houses
 
^

I hope there's a lobby up soon
 
I'll check if there is one up right now. If there is not one up, I'll make one shortly.

Edit: I'm making a lobby.

Here's the number: 1472-6399-8451-1927-2686
 
Last edited:
I'll be online and joining (hopefully) soon.
 
I should be joining in 30-45 minutes.
 
Sorry my newque had to watch Disney Jr. I will get back in on pancakes account.
 
Sorry my newque had to watch Disney Jr. I will get back in on pancakes account.

Fg... You can keep that to yourself. Plus your not in this Club... So just a recommendation.


And we are at Le Sarthe again -.-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back