DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,104 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just never mind
 
Last edited:
But I am a part of this club that's the thing.
*sigh* I'm getting tired of this.
You aren't. You are allowed in the lobbies, but not the club.

You are like a common non-member. You can enter lobbies, but you are not a part of this club.
Not a part.
Not.
 
*sigh* I'm getting tired of this.
You aren't. You are allowed in the lobbies, but not the club.

You are like a common non-member. You can enter lobbies, but you are not a part of this club.
Not a part.
Not.
does it matter from being member to a non member. I'm not a random.
 
does it matter from being member to a non member. I'm not a random.

You are. -.- And when you trying to be part of a Club "When you are not a member" is kinda annoying. And starting to irritate couple of us.
 
Well, I tried over and over again to join the lobby tonight, only to end with me getting disconnected every time. Also, with school for me starting soon, I probably won't be on much this weekend as well.

EDIT: FUUUUUUU. Still can't join without getting disconnected.
 
Last edited:
Sorry my newque had to watch Disney Jr. I will get back in on pancakes account.

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png


Sorry it's too big but I had to
 
You are. -.- And when you trying to be part of a Club "When you are not a member" is kinda annoying. And starting to irritate couple of me.
just Drop it.
 
Funnyguy, what you need to understand is that you are no longer a part of this club, you were banned. Pinkintron made that quite clear, so I don't get why you keep coming back. You are allowed in the club lobbies, but not on this thread. So leave, you're just cluttering it with your futile posts.
 
Stop. :grumpy:

(Well said, Zyla and Pinkintron.)
 
(Double-post)

Uhh... my internet just exploded. :(

Well, that was a great lobby. We were cruising at SSRX. That was one of the best lobbies ever! I had a great time! Thanks for attending everyone! :) 👍
 
I'm interested in joining.. Well.. Is it still up? =D
 
o6villma
I'm interested in joining.. Well.. Is it still up? =D

I believe it is.

Sorry to leave in a hurry, I have to finish up something here.
 
Well, I tried over and over again to join the lobby tonight, only to end with me getting disconnected every time. Also, with school for me starting soon, I probably won't be on much this weekend as well.

EDIT: FUUUUUUU. Still can't join without getting disconnected.

It sucks that you keep getting DC, but it sucks even more that were already back into that "Back to School" season. That means we're not going to have the as many lobbies as we did during the summer.

Post 300th
 
Well I just left from hosting and now Josh is hosting.
I have to say, the decision to cruise at SSRX was brilliant. (superstreet556) It was very relaxing to cruise by the sunrise. Would have to be one of the best cruises I've done so far. 👍 I feel refreshed now...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
SuperStreet is host now.
EDIT: Blood is host now.
 
Last edited:
So the room is still open? If so I'll join in a bit.
 
I have to get up early tomorrow, so I thought it would be a good idea to leave. We need to do SSRX more, I had a great time there! :D

ENDURANCEGUY
Well I just left from hosting and now Josh is hosting.
I have to say, the decision to cruise at SSRX was brilliant. (superstreet556) It was very relaxing to cruise by the sunrise. Would have to be one of the best cruises I've done so far. I feel refreshed now...
~ENDURANCEGUY

ameer67
SuperStreet is host now.

o yuy im populr
 
you were just saying you were waiting for someone to post somthing so i did...
 
After SSRX, the lobby broke down to me as the host, and we went to the Nur for some shuffle races. It was great! There was some dirty driving and some lag, but all in all it was a fun night.
 
I'm ready for a lobby if anyone wants to host it.
 
If enough people join, I'll start one up but I'd have to leave after 15-20 minutes.
 
I might join, but a bit later becuase it's quite early (only 2 friends online, all time low).
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I might join, but a bit later becuase it's quite early (only 2 friends online, all time low).
~ENDURANCEGUY

I have 12 friends on at the moment lol
 
Can't come (or host). Someone else is using the PlayStation 3.
 
I should be able to join whenever the lobby is up.
 
Playing BF3 waiting for lobby...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back