DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,104 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sly:Not being funny, but this thread is being cluttered by silly arguments, that have carried over from the lobbies. Maybe trying to sort it out in a PM or actually in the lobby? Just an idea! Or make a mini thread for complaints? Hope fully today ill be in the lobby for longer! :sly:
 
Hey sorry guys I was in Seoul for the past week and had limited GTP access.
will be able to rejoin lobbys know
 
Sorry, I can't anymore I'm now out.
 
It seems im the last hope to open a lobby?
 
It seems im the last hope to open a lobby?

If you want to. As of right now, I'm available to join (or create) a lobby. *Rushes to GT5*
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Your the our only hope Luke kitten open a lobby
 
Well im getting on GT5 ill update this post.

[Luke Kitten?]


Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4253 - 8141


Eiger
 
I'll be on in a bit!
 
Just got done with my schooling for today, I'll be on in a few minutes.
 
I just got kicked. I was cruising around with Xpert and Kitten was just sitting in the middle of the road not responding. Suddenly I'M kicked?
 
I just got kicked. I was cruising around with Xpert and Kitten was just sitting in the middle of the road not responding. Suddenly I'M kicked?
You were ramming me and honking and annoying horn. Sorry. Someone was over. You were in a M-Spec R34
 
I got DC'd earlier when parked together with xpert behind me and can't join in again after trying several times :(
 
Probably won't make it now. Have to go out. 👍
 
After 608 pages in this thread i think i will unsub this thread. It had a nice chilled athmosphere but now its full of off-topic and drama. It just doesnt feel good to me anymore.

Bye! :cheers:
 
After 608 pages in this thread i think i will unsub this thread. It had a nice chilled athmosphere but now its full of off-topic and drama. It just doesnt feel good to me anymore.

Bye! :cheers:

Wat. Nuuuu...
 
After 608 pages in this thread i think i will unsub this thread. It had a nice chilled athmosphere but now its full of off-topic and drama. It just doesnt feel good to me anymore.

Bye! :cheers:

So your leaving the club? ;c


Don't go!
 
Handed over host to Textlp, Did 3 Theme Cruises at Nur Went very well. no one Speed or did any crashes. except for Moh Tailgating and Lane Splitting. Anyway i want to thank everyone who came and being very generous of being very well behaved 👍 Had a Absolute Blast today :).
 
Last edited:
Its not a cruise anymore, its tuned into a trackday as a afk 06vilma is in charge.
 
Handed over host to Textlp, Did 3 Theme Cruises at Nur Went very well. no one Speed or did any crashes. except for Moh Tailgating and Lane Splitting. Anyway i want to thank everyone who came and being very generous of being very well behaved 👍

I lefted right after you, and o6villma is now hosting.
 
Last edited:
Its not a cruise anymore, its tuned into a trackday as a afk 06vilma is in charge.

:nervous: Awww, Well i guess the room went to poop. It was falling apart right after the last theme.
 
Well there's like 2 other people so I think I'll just close the room.. Sorry for being AFK, I was like so far on the list, I thought I'd never be host ^^"

Left the room to Fles, but he said he's only going to do a lap then leave, so I think the room is done.. Sorry for killing it guys =/
 
Just left to room so it should be officialy closed, gotta say I loved cruising at the nurb, we should do it more. Oh yeah by the way this is





MY 300TH POST, WHOOP WHOOP
 
You were ramming me and honking and annoying horn. Sorry. Someone was over. You were in a M-Spec R34

Sounds like a power trip to me. I was not the only one honking the horn. And you were being rammed into ME because you weren't moving in the middle road. But whatever. It's clear that the lobbies are only ever at peace when King Josh or DBeav are in.
 
Aw, I missed it! I was too busy practicing for my GRC race tomorrow. :grumpy:

I've downloaded a new album today that will be perfect to listen to while cruising SSRX... :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back