DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed lobby as well due to touge racing commitments. I should be able to join the next lobby.
 
If it's at SSRX I would love to join since I missed earlier's one today and also I would love to see how good cruises are at SSRX, :)
 
Aw, I missed it! I was too busy practicing for my GRC race tomorrow. :grumpy:

I've downloaded a new album today that will be perfect to listen to while cruising SSRX... :sly:

Listening to music while cruising really is the most awesome thing.. Who else does this?
 
Sounds like a power trip to me. I was not the only one honking the horn. And you were being rammed into ME because you weren't moving in the middle road. But whatever. It's clear that the lobbies are only ever at peace when King Josh or DBeav are in.

I've noticed that too stevie... a long while earlier.

@o6, I do that too... only I listen to house music (coincidence because I'm gay? Maybe).
 
Im sorry. I wont kick you next time. Anyone up for a lobby?
 
Okeh ill make a room and update dis post.


Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 3615 - 5260 - 6001

Cape Ring
 
:) I see a lot of peeps love SSRX I just can't wait to try it!
 
I've noticed that too stevie... a long while earlier.

@o6, I do that too... only I listen to house music (coincidence because I'm gay? Maybe).

Bu-...Bu-... But I like house while cruising too... Am I gay? D=
 
Last edited:
I like EDM, house, dubstep, etc too! Are we gay?!
 
Bu-...Bu-... But I like house too... Am I gay? D=

Bu-...Bu-... I like house to as electro.. Am i gay 2? D=


Room up updated post above.
 
Stop it, you don't need to be talking about music you listen to, if you need to talk about it, then PM each other.
 
Stop it, you don't need to be talking about music you listen to, if you need to talk about it, then PM each other.

Well sorry, it's just that if you never did listen to music while cruising, it's more than what it sounds like. It's an experience. And we're not talking about music we listen to, but music we listen to WHILE CRUISING. Sorry.
 
Yes i know, but there is a separate thread for that.
 
When the lobby goes to SSRX, I'll join.
 
Yes i know, but there is a separate thread for that.

Cally you must realize its related to Cruise. And its not really Off-Topic. Like instead of always telling us to get back on topic, Why don't you join a room for once...? Like last time you joined you said we were little girls and whining, when we were in Ameer lounge fooling around. Ill be honest. A "Moderator in my own words for this club" "Someone who makes Lobbies once in-awhile as Enforce Rules in the Lobby Itself. But you don't do 1 of those things. You just enforce the Rules in the thread for off topic." This was in very kind words, i don't want to start a Argument here.


On-Topic


Room going great, Little Chit Chat. But going very well no speeders :P.
 
Last edited:
Reason I'm not joining is because I am most likely to re-become AFK like last lobby. I don't think I'll be able to join tonight (apocalypse week on History.. HELL YES! And they're having a "Earth after humans" or something.. 10PM - 12AM) Sooo yeah..
 
Cally you must realize its related to Cruise. And its not really Off-Topic. Like instead of always telling us to get back on topic, Why don't you join a room for once...? Like last time you joined you said we were little girls and whining, when we were in Ameer lounge fooling around. Ill be honest. A "Moderator in my own words for this club" "Someone who makes Lobbies once in-awhile as Enforce Rules in the Lobby Itself. But you don't do 1 of those things. You just enforce the Rules in the thread for off topic." This was in very kind words, i don't want to start a Argument here.

On-Topic

Room going great, Little Chit Chat. But going very well no speeders :P.

Look, why are you bringing up the past, I don't have to always join lobby's or make one, just like other members in this club, you always try to cause trouble, man up and get over the past.
 
Look, why are you bringing up the past, I don't have to always join lobby's or make one, just like other members in this club, you always try to cause trouble, man up and get over the past.

Sorry, but technically you SHOULD join lobbies and make them regularly.. You're a moderator of a COPS 'N' CRUISE after all...
 
Sorry, but technically you SHOULD join lobbies and make them regularly.. You're a moderator of a COPS 'N' CRUISE after all...

Ok, I understand that but, does that mean I can't play other games?
 
Ok, I understand that but, does that mean I can't play other games?

You have all the rights to play other games.. Only I've never seen you host a lobby which is one of the privileges us normal members don't have, and recently I didn't see you anywhere..
 
Bu-...Bu-... But I like house while cruising too... Am I gay? D=

I like EDM, house, dubstep, etc too! Are we gay?!

Bu-...Bu-... I like house to as electro.. Am i gay 2?
You guys are just fabulous then...
Cally you must realize its related to Cruise. And its not really Off-Topic. Like instead of always telling us to get back on topic, Why don't you join a room for once...? Like last time you joined you said we were little girls and whining, when we were in Ameer lounge fooling around. Ill be honest. A "Moderator in my own words for this club" "Someone who makes Lobbies once in-awhile as Enforce Rules in the Lobby Itself. But you don't do 1 of those things. You just enforce the Rules in the thread for off topic." This was in very kind words, i don't want to start a Argument here.
+10
Cally, I have never seen you in most rooms. Only once can I recall of you even making a lobby.
 
I don't have to join lobby's all the Time, even the rules state that.
 
And we're off topic, *woot* :rolleyes:

Should be online shortly, has there been any more talk of a cars n' coffee like Katie mentioned earlier in the week ?
 
I left Kad as Host. Hes Experience at Hosting. :). Sorry for leaving quickly have to go to the store.
 
When will you guys go to SSRX? :P
 
When will you guys go to SSRX? :P

We attempted once but Azn didn't have the DLC so we went to Madrid.


Also Kitten left, Kadzido hosted for a bit before leaving and I immediately handed hosting to Demi before leaving the room.
 
Cally00077
Ok, I understand that but, does that mean I can't play other games?

I play 3 other games other than GT5, but I'm still in at least 5 lobbies a week (maybe not lately. I've been really busy.). And being a Moderator, you should join once a week or at least once every two weeks. I can't remember the last time I saw you in a lobby, let alone host one. If you can't handle being a Moderator, please let me know. If I offended you at any point, I apologize. That was not my intention.
 
I play 3 other games other than GT5, but I'm still in at least 5 lobbies a week (maybe not lately. I've been really busy.). And being a Moderator, you should join once a week or at least once every two weeks. I can't remember the last time I saw you in a lobby, let alone host one. If you can't handle being a Moderator, please let me know. If I offended you at any point, I apologize. That was not my intention.

Hey DBeav. Your PM is full and I have to talk to you about something.

*Off-topic I know but no other way I can communicate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back