DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,091 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cally00077
I don't have to join lobby's all the Time, even the rules state that.

And when you do join a lobby, you speed like an a**e.

/Also, did you manage to get SSRX working in the end?
 
Ok guys, i'm now incharge and have Glitched SSRX so anyone can join the track, yes that means you non DLC people.
 
AstonMartinDBR9
Ok guys, i'm now incharge and have Glitched SSRX so anyone can join the track, yes that means you non DLC people.

Wait what?! I might just come back!
 
Wait What *joins* I have the DLC anyway :P.
 
Might come back in a bit.
 
SSRX was fun whilst it lasted, we only got through 2 in the hour we were there.

Whens the next one? ;D
 
Lobby is officially Closed
 
Room Offically was dead couple hours ago.
 
Listening to music while cruising really is the most awesome thing.. Who else does this?

I always listen to ether Rovers Morning Glory (Morning talk show) or Toxic sickness on tunein.com (hardcore techno)
 
Im sorry. I wont kick you next time. Anyone up for a lobby?

No biggie. I'm new to the club so I'm sure I probably broke a rule so I'm sorry. I'm generally not a person to cause trouble in a lobby/forum; I was just a bit agitated because I've been missing all these good lobbies lol.

My apologies for any extra drama. Will there be any late night lobbies tonight?
 
Well Im gonna go do some races until lobby is up.
Or Maybe play some Black ops2.
 
I will be able to join a lobby again today if it goes up within an hour or two, I'll check back a few times to see.
 
I wont make a room this morning ive got to attend Global Rallycross Championship with Katie, as others :D.
 
Yep, we've got rallycrossin' to do for the next two hours or so. I'll be able to cruise after that though.
 
Ill be away this week, back on Saterday, so i wont be attending any lobbys. Just thought id let you know.
 
I emptied my PM box for those of you that were trying to contact me.
 
Ill be going away on Friday for a week so I won't be attending any lobbies at that time.
 
DDeav can you open a lobby please?
 
I go back to school this week so I won't be on in the mornings I will be not be able to get on on some days.
 
Me and Katie finished Global Rallycross Championship and i got 1st on all races :D.


Anyone want a room?
 
TheKitten
Katie and I finished Global Rallycross Championship and i got 1st on all races :D.

Anyone want a room?

FTFY and way to rub it in Kitty. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back