DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,953 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never felt that good of winning something. I thought i was gonna lose badly. :lol:


Seems no one interested?

I don't mind coming if more'll come.

/Also, d'you receive my PM?
 

Okay, can I or can't I?

/Also, if I join, I'll probably stay for about half an hour, rather than half a day like last time. C;
 
Well, I'm here sitting w in my lounge. I'll be available to join any lobby today.
~ENDURACEGUY
 
Nevermind, something's come up.
 
Last edited:
Scratch that, my bro's using the TV to play League of Legends, so I can't join.

Sorry! ;C
 
I'm ready for a lobby. Anyone else want one?
 
Wish I could make one.
 
Room Number: 1472 - 6681 - 3329 - 8087 - 5944
 
Wish I would've known about this Global Rally Cross, I know I would've decimated everyone, I can still remember the lobby I pulled a 22-sec lead on everyone in a stock WRX :crazy:

Should be online shortly! 👍
 
On my way! stoked to get back in the game.
EDIT:
Kind of bummed the only thing anyone wanted to do was drive in a straight line. Oh well, I joined for a while.
 
Last edited:
On my way! stoked to get back in the game.
EDIT:
Kind of bummed the only thing anyone wanted to do was drive in a straight line. Oh well, I joined for a while.

Drive in a straight line? What happened at that lobby? Was everyone Role-playing again?
 
Kicked me and told me I am gone for no reason....
 
Gone for couple reasons.

1. Ramming Blood for no absolute reason.
2. Not stopping when i was honking at you
3. Speeding off
4. Saying you cant cruise or something like that
5. Complaining
6. I kicked you because a Admin and moderator told me to kick you

Everyone was cruising Except you.

End of story. Dont double post..
 
TheKitten
Gone for couple reasons.

1. Ramming Blood for no absolute reason.
2. Not stopping when i was honking at you
3. Speeding off
4. Saying you cant cruise or something like that
5. Complaining
6. I kicked you because a Admin and moderator told me to kick you

Everyone was cruising Except you.

End of story. Dont double post..

7. Proudly announced to everyone that you cut me off, and I was in the inside/slow lane.
 
Really enjoying the current lobby!!

We should do a photoshoot of us cruising here!! :D
 
Well that was a fun lobby, and that was the longest time I have ever driven backwards...
But being an ex member has its disadvantages.
 
Well that was a fun lobby, and that was the longest time I have ever driven backwards...
But being an ex member has its disadvantages.

Sorry need room.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back