DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,305 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this club's going good, but there is still my unwillingness to host on SSR7. Basically, it's long and a hard track to patrol. If I was assigning cops, this is where I'd deploy my manpower:
2 guys to patrol the westbound straight, one on the east side, one on the west side.
2 guys to patrol the eastbound straight, same places as the westbound guys.
Have the east side officers check out the tunnels, they're known drag race hotspots.
Ideally, one of the westbound guys should check out the starting area to see what kind of cars are coming out. Flag up any supercars/race cars.
1 more officer to go up in the helicopter.
As you can see, it is a track requiring a lot of manpower to patrol effectively.
 
I guess this club's going good, but there is still my unwillingness to host on SSR7. Basically, it's long and a hard track to patrol. If I was assigning cops, this is where I'd deploy my manpower:
2 guys to patrol the westbound straight, one on the east side, one on the west side.
2 guys to patrol the eastbound straight, same places as the westbound guys.
Have the east side officers check out the tunnels, they're known drag race hotspots.
Ideally, one of the westbound guys should check out the starting area to see what kind of cars are coming out. Flag up any supercars/race cars.
1 more officer to go up in the helicopter.
As you can see, it is a track requiring a lot of manpower to patrol effectively.

Yay! Teamwork!
 
Most of the pictures are me....o.o
 
On R246 Cops were Black SLS AMG and Gallardo. On Madrid cops were black Imprezas. All others were racers.
I'm going to put some photos on the website.

So are these Imprezas fully tuned? Or are they 100% stock?
 
swara96
So are these Imprezas fully tuned? Or are they 100% stock?

All cars 100% stock.
 
I guess this club's going good, but there is still my unwillingness to host on SSR7. Basically, it's long and a hard track to patrol. If I was assigning cops, this is where I'd deploy my manpower:
2 guys to patrol the westbound straight, one on the east side, one on the west side.
2 guys to patrol the eastbound straight, same places as the westbound guys.
Have the east side officers check out the tunnels, they're known drag race hotspots.
Ideally, one of the westbound guys should check out the starting area to see what kind of cars are coming out. Flag up any supercars/race cars.
1 more officer to go up in the helicopter.
As you can see, it is a track requiring a lot of manpower to patrol effectively.

Yeah, SSR7 is a hard track to patrol on. It's way to long. But, if you have a plan you will make it easier.
 
So will stock Imprezas be like Crown Victorias in some tracks?

And for SSR7, what will be the "Crown Victoria" of police cars? Any suggestions? Because not all will have the Challenger that Firehound tuned.
 
So will stock Imprezas be like Crown Victorias in some tracks?

And for SSR7, what will be the "Crown Victoria" of police cars? Any suggestions? Because not all will have the Challenger that Firehound tuned.


Firehound's Challenger uses a suspension setup from my Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 replica with a stock transmission and if I recall correctly horsepower in the low to mid 500s with no weight reductions. I have a copy of his that I could send to you today if you wish.
 
So will stock Imprezas be like Crown Victorias in some tracks?

And for SSR7, what will be the "Crown Victoria" of police cars? Any suggestions? Because not all will have the Challenger that Firehound tuned.
I suppose that there are two vehicles that are similar to the Crown Victoria. The Mustang GT uses a 4.6 V8 very similar to that used in the CV, and is rear wheel drive. Meanwhile, the Taurus SHO is a four door sedan with a four speed transmission. Seeing as the Dodge Challenger and Charger are similar, we might be able to get an SRT Challenger, tune it as an R/T replica and use it as a stand-in for the Charger PPV. Yep, I can be pretty random. For SSR7 though, that might be tricky...


Firehound's Challenger uses a suspension setup from my Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 replica with a stock transmission and if I recall correctly horsepower in the low to mid 500s with no weight reductions. I have a copy of his that I could send to you today if you wish.
Pretty much. I have since made the supercharger standard on the car, as it boosts the power to 570HP, and as it is in the Highway Patrol class, it will be seeing a lot of pursuit use. Apart from that, it is pretty much how Doog described it.
Who knows, I might be able to become one of the cop car creators of the club. I know I mainly make these for myself to use, but you never know...
 
Firehound427
I suppose that there are two vehicles that are similar to the Crown Victoria. The Mustang GT uses a 4.6 V8 very similar to that used in the CV, and is rear wheel drive. Meanwhile, the Taurus SHO is a four door sedan with a four speed transmission. Seeing as the Dodge Challenger and Charger are similar, we might be able to get an SRT Challenger, tune it as an R/T replica and use it as a stand-in for the Charger PPV. Yep, I can be pretty random. For SSR7 though, that might be tricky...

I was also thinking the taurus could be a crown vic.......
 
Eh. I guess I'll get one when I can grab a PSN card.

My inner Subaru fan is showing when I say this: I really want Subaru to make an AWD version of the BRZ, along with some really big performance upgrades and the STi wing.

Subaru already has more models coming out for the BRZ in 2014-2015, including a 4 Cylinder Turbocharged and an AWD option, as well as a redesigned Multi-link suspension.
 
DBeav12, I congratulate you by saying this: THIS IS THE BEST CLUB EVER! I thank everyone who was contributed to the club and the website. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. :)
:gtpflag:

I am happy to have someone as dedicated as you running the website. You have done alot for this club, so many thanks to you too.
 
Any lobbies tonight?

I'm free to make it all weekend.
 
PSN ID: xXGODSZILLAXx
First Name: Paulo
Age: 14
Favorite car: RS 6 Audi (P)
Where are you from(optional):Miami, Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: no
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Why? civilian, cop enjoy simulator games
Why I should let you be a member: I enjoy a proper game of cops, and just live driving
Have you read the rules: yes
Anything else you want to share: student pilot!
 
PSN ID: xXGODSZILLAXx
First Name: Paulo
Age: 14
Favorite car: RS 6 Audi (P)
Where are you from(optional):Miami, Florida
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: no
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Why? civilian, cop enjoy simulator games
Why I should let you be a member: I enjoy a proper game of cops, and just live driving
Have you read the rules: yes
Anything else you want to share: student pilot!

Accepted! Welcome ACJMED (xXGODSZILLAXx)
Check out our website:
dbeav12copclub.weebly.com
 
Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, Weebly is down for maintenance. So, that means you can't visit the website. I don't know when they will be back up.

EDIT: Website is back up!
 
PSN ID: ii-iboomer-ii
First Name: Gaz
Age: 18
Favorite car: Subaru WRX STI, GT-R, I've a few.
Where are you from: Ireland
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid Back, Serious if I have too be.

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all: Cop, because I like to take people down, a street racer because I love the thrill of the police chasing.
Why I should let you be a member: Because I'm fun and a good guy, I never break the rules and I'm mature:)
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: Hopefully I get accepted lol
 
PSN ID: ii-iboomer-ii
First Name: Gaz
Age: 18
Favorite car: Subaru WRX STI, GT-R, I've a few.
Where are you from: Ireland
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid Back, Serious if I have too be.

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all: Cop, because I like to take people down, a street racer because I love the thrill of the police chasing.
Why I should let you be a member: Because I'm fun and a good guy, I never break the rules and I'm mature:)
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: Hopefully I get accepted lol

Accepted! Welcome GazMac (ii-iboomer-ii)
Check out our website:
dbeav12copclub.weebly.com
 
I'll probably open a lobby tonight at the same time as of yesterday lobby. Normal cruise anyone?
 


Firehound's Challenger uses a suspension setup from my Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 replica with a stock transmission and if I recall correctly horsepower in the low to mid 500s with no weight reductions. I have a copy of his that I could send to you today if you wish.

Sure thing. That would be appreciated :D
 
Won't be able to do Hot Pursuit. I will be calculating points. Possibly will join cruise lobby though.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Can a moderator make a lobby?
 
No one ever accepted my application on page 56...but I guess I'm a member?
 
No one ever accepted my application on page 56...but I guess I'm a member?

3 or 4 days ago, I asked you if you were ever accepted, and you never replied...
 
PSN ID(Required): atongo619
First Name(Optional) : Nii-Ayi...but Nii is better.
Age: Rather not say
Favorite car: Subaru Impreza 22B-STi
Where are you from(optional): Manhattan, New York
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all?: Civilian.
Why I should let you be a member: Because I love civil cop rooms!
Have you read the rules: Yes.
Anything else you want to share: No

Accepted! Welcome GranTurismo916 (atongo619)!

-Sorry for the application misunderstanding.
 
DBeav12, could moderators like me host a lobby?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back