DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,305 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good news is... im in Monaco till Tuesday...

Bad news no ps3 :(

Go out there and take pics from the most famous street circuit on the planet then!

And bet some money on the cassinos. :lol:
 
NascarManiaco99
Go out there and take pics from the most famous street circuit on the planet then!

And bet some money on the cassinos. :lol:

I plan to. Have a good weekend guys... ill be back in a few days.
 
I plan to. Have a good weekend guys... ill be back in a few days.

Have fun! Try to get some pictures for us! :dopey:
 
I will be back in a little less than 2 weeks. I miss Gran Turisimo and my DFGT:(. Most of all I miss the club and the people in it. Can't wait till' I'm back...
 
Anybody going to make a cruise lobby today? If not, I might make one.
 
This seems fun to change things up. I'm in! Nice club/Group also. And are people legit in this?

PSN ID(Required): MichruleJJ
Age: 16
Favorite car: Real Life: 2013 Camaro ZL-1 In Game: 2010 Camaro SS or any other muscle car
Where are you from(optional): Ohio, United States
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back most of the time.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Pretty Sure I have...
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Street Racer, want to have some fun... LOL
Why I should let you be a member: I'm honest and this looks like fun 👍
Have you read the rules: Yes I have.
Anything else you want to share: What happens if you evade the police? Is the safe zone the pits? I didn't see it in the rules.
 
Are you currently located in South America?

Yep, Brazil to be more exact. But my PSN is american due to Store issues.

US PS Store >>>>>>>>> BR PS Store

EDIT: Turning back on my PS3, putting GT5 on, room will be open soon. Any specific track guys?
 
Is it fine If I join this? I just applied. And I read on your website that a red SVT is for performance parts. What is that exactly?

Circuit De La Sarthe Maybe? If I can suggest a track. And what will the lobby be called?
 
Yep, Brazil to be more exact. But my PSN is american due to Store issues.

US PS Store >>>>>>>>> BR PS Store

EDIT: Turning back on my PS3, putting GT5 on, room will be open soon. Any specific track guys?

I guess you could host if you really want to, but it will create major connection issues if you are host because this club is U.S. based and 90% of the members are in the U.S.
 
This seems fun to change things up. I'm in! Nice club/Group also. And are people legit in this?

PSN ID(Required): MichruleJJ
Age: 16
Favorite car: Real Life: 2013 Camaro ZL-1 In Game: 2010 Camaro SS or any other muscle car
Where are you from(optional): Ohio, United States
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back most of the time.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Pretty Sure I have...
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Street Racer, want to have some fun... LOL
Why I should let you be a member: I'm honest and this looks like fun 👍
Have you read the rules: Yes I have.
Anything else you want to share: What happens if you evade the police? Is the safe zone the pits? I didn't see it in the rules.

Of course this club is legit! Look at the club title...

Accepted! Welcome MichruleJJ!
 
I guess you could host if you really want to, but it will create major connection issues if you are host because this club is U.S. based and 90% of the members are in the U.S.

It might though... I wonder what's the upload speed for you guys in the US... Mine upload speed is 1MB.. not so sure if it's good enough to host..
 
Is it fine If I join this? I just applied. And I read on your website that a red SVT is for performance parts. What is that exactly?Circuit De La Sarthe Maybe? If I can suggest a track. And what will the lobby be called?

The red SVT is a reference to Fast and Furious. I actually am not 100% sure of the purpose (ask ITSCOMPLICATED), but I think it acts as a tow truck but fixes the car on the spot versus towing it.
 
The red SVT is a reference to Fast and Furious. I actually am not 100% sure of the purpose (ask ITSCOMPLICATED), but I think it acts as a tow truck but fixes the car on the spot versus towing it.

Ok thanks. And I looked at the list you do not have the Corvette Z06 as a cop car. It was used and issued to be a cop car. Hav eyou guys tested it or anything? I am just curious. They mainly use it for promotions but it is issued as highway trooper car.
 
In honor of my 100th post I'm hosting a room now.
The number is 1472 6399 8966 5888 4833.
 
Guys, I've decided to have the BONUSES (COPS/RACERS) removed. It's too time consuming to calculate all the scores. ALthough the COMPLETION BONUS still remains.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Just got disconnected...

EDIT: Now I keep getting disconnected when I enter. >_>
 
Last edited:
I see a potential cop car in this one. Maybe some tweaks and it will be a really nice cop cruiser vehicle.

Audi RS4 '01 (Using it in lobby, a joyful to drive in this way.)

Rebuild Chassis and Engine.
All the non-adjustable parts on the Drivetrain.
Fixed Sports Suspension Kit.
6 Speed Close Ratio Transmission.
Sports Soft.

Maybe by reducing some weight, giving it a proper setup (FC Trans and Suspension, all the adjustable parts on the drivetrain) and a bit more of HP (even though I find 385HP good enough for this car, using a biturbo V6).
 
The red SVT is a reference to Fast and Furious. I actually am not 100% sure of the purpose (ask ITSCOMPLICATED), but I think it acts as a tow truck but fixes the car on the spot versus towing it.

Solely a reference to Fast and Furious. Can meet the ricers.. uh... racers at the racing spot and supply stage 6 nitrous systems and protect against the 'danger to manifold' warnings on the in car display.
 
Just throwing this out there but I think that the host should set tire and fuel consomtion to fast or very fast so every once and awhile you'd have to stop and get gas
 
Solely a reference to Fast and Furious. Can meet the ricers.. uh... racers at the racing spot and supply stage 6 nitrous systems and protect against the 'danger to manifold' warnings on the in car display.

God, stage 6 nitrous. It gives the speed of an X2011 being pushed by other 15 X2011 at R-X and the best thing about it: It is infinite!

And it only costs Cr. 20,000,001! A bargain in GT5! :lol:
 
Had a fun time in the lobby thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back