DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,478 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe set up more realistic things in this. But kind of hard with 16 people... I hope GT6 supports 24+
 
Amazing lobby everyone. Maybe on the weekend (mostly on the Sunday) we can hold a really nice one, organized and all that. Had some fun with the RS4.

And my racing side couldn't control itself, I had to do a flying lap with the 840HP GT-R I used as a cop car for some time. 1:04.xxx :lol:
 
Room is closed.
Thank you to all who showed up. Thank you to cops who tried to keep things under control. I think 75 is a little fast for eiger maybe it should have been 55.
 
I might be able to finish the 24 hours by mondy or Tuesday (hopefully).... I am already 15 hours and 15 minutes into it
 
Last edited:
ITSCOMPLICATED
Solely a reference to Fast and Furious. Can meet the ricers.. uh... racers at the racing spot and supply stage 6 nitrous systems and protect against the 'danger to manifold' warnings on the in car display.

Monteman
Just throwing this out there but I think that the host should set tire and fuel consomtion to fast or very fast so every once and awhile you'd have to stop and get gas

Hate to do this...

"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should. Now me and the mad scientist got to take apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried"

In all reality that movie is over rated.
 
Hate to do this...

"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should. Now me and the mad scientist got to take apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried"

In all reality that movie is over rated.

I still love that movie :P
 
I think that I've lost a good room today :(. Hope that I can join one tomorrow.
 
Ok thanks. And I looked at the list you do not have the Corvette Z06 as a cop car. It was used and issued to be a cop car. Hav eyou guys tested it or anything? I am just curious. They mainly use it for promotions but it is issued as highway trooper car.

I have run the Corvette Z06 quite a few times as a high speed interceptor. It's nice. Docile enough to cruise on patrol, and fast enough to keep up with the suspects that leave my Challenger in the dust. It's got great acceleration, even though it wheelspins more than an AWD, and it's stable in high speed cornering, even though you need to watch the throttle at low speeds or you'll end up powersliding.
 
Hot Pursuit today or regular cruise lobby?
 
For SSR5, shall we have 3 Challengers waiting at the end of the straight just to see if there are cops?
 
Anyone up for a bit of cruising at the moment?
 
Pariboost
Anyone up for a bit of cruising at the moment?

Yeah i am making something to eat then i am firing up the systems and the G27 :)
 
I'll be hosting later tonight, 9pm GMT like always.
 
Firehound427
I'll be hosting later tonight, 9pm GMT like always.

I'll be there until 11 PM GMT, because the I have a league race. If the room is still open after the race, I re-join it.
 
PSN ID: cgg199
Age: 14
Favorite car: '66 VW Beetle
Where are you from: England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Bit of Both, depending on the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? All. It gives you a sense of all the different positions, and lets you rotate from time to time, to make it more fun.
Why I should let you be a member: I want to join, and can help have a good time.
Have you read the rules: Yes

Thanks, I hope I can join.
 
Do you have to be a moderator or administrator to make the room?
 
I think so, yes.
 
Urghh. Still out shopping right now so I probably wont be the first to join the lobby like last time, i might be a bit later
 
We should all have the authority to create a room.
 
Sorry, it's not my call. Maybe you should go talk to DBeav.
 
I just messaged him.
 
Less than thirty minutes to go!
I would like to make an announcement. I am modifying my police car lineup slightly. The 2013 Challenger R/T (replica, standing in for Charger PPV) will replace the 1998 Taurus SHO in the patrol car slot in my lineup.
 
Firehound427
Less than thirty minutes to go!
I would like to make an announcement. I am modifying my police car lineup slightly. The 2013 Challenger R/T (replica, standing in for Charger PPV) will replace the 1998 Taurus SHO in the patrol car slot in my lineup.

I will tell you what considering the amount of hate yes i mean hate I have for the 1998 Ford Taurus I would probably end up getting kicked out of a cops room for no stopping at all. I absolutely hate that car with every once in my body


Also I make cruise rooms all the time with heavy damage. But the rooms in make have nothing to do with this. But hopefully I will be able to join later
 
I decided to swap the Taurus for the Challenger as it is a higher performance car. The Challenger R/T may be crap at keeping up with modified tuners but at least it is still useful (why do you think it's my designated patrol car?). The Taurus is just plain ol' crap.
 
Firehound427
I decided to swap the Taurus for the Challenger as it is a higher performance car. The Challenger R/T may be crap at keeping up with modified tuners but at least it is still useful (why do you think it's my designated patrol car?). The Taurus is just plain ol' crap.

Anything is better than that Ford Taurus.

I have pictures on why I hate them
 
Decided to host 5 mins early. Head onto GT5 and type in 1472-6118-4259-7712-9540 to join this room.
 
Firehound427
Decided to host 5 mins early. Head onto GT5 and type in 1472-6118-4259-7712-9540 to join this room.

Still out, ill PM you on PSN to kick someone out if its full. 16 Player lobby?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back