DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,478 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, connecting!
 
Guys, turn off the mic please...
 
Sorry guys, I've left, but the room's still running. No-one ever said police work was easy, but it's really stressful dealing with the idiots in the room. Maybe my heart's just not going for it this week.
 
Just when i was tuning my ISF..
 
Sorry guys, I've left, but the room's still running. No-one ever said police work was easy, but it's really stressful dealing with the idiots in the room. Maybe my heart's just not going for it this week.

Yeah, this lobby today was complicated as a cop.
 
Sucks, I'm going to be outta town this entire week end :ouch:

I'll join in as soon as I get back, though.
 
Got DC after the change of hosts. I don't intend in coming back to it though, there we're some idiots that just couldn't drive.

Like one that tryed to ram me with it's fully tuned 350Z. He tryed to ram my RS4 on the straight after Mulsanne (in it's whole extension) and he just couldn't do it. I simply avoided EVERY attempt of the guy. He then got DC'd.
 
We kicked the non members..
 
Might join shortly, found myself an Ariel Atom stand-in that's amazing at Eiger, lol

That and its been a few days, lol
 
I think I might just join. I'll type "GTP" then "Brookemere Road" so you know it's me.
 
Might join shortly, found myself an Ariel Atom stand-in that's amazing at Eiger, lol

That and its been a few days, lol

Suzuki GSX-R/4? Caterham Seven Fireblade? Toyota Prius G '09? TELL ME!!!!
 
CallmeDan
Suzuki GSX-R/4? Caterham Seven Fireblade? Toyota Prius G '09? TELL ME!!!!

The first, found it in the UCD before it showed in the online-dealer, thought I could be cool with a rare car, but now anyone can get it... lol

Edit: just now saw 'Prius' XD
 
Going to a car show tonight then I might join if there will be a room open after 9pm eastern time.
 
The first, found it in the UCD before it showed in the online-dealer, thought I could be cool with a rare car, but now anyone can get it... lol

Edit: just now saw 'Prius' XD

Bro, lemme tell ya. Dat GSX-R/4 sux. Mah Daihatsu Midget can beat it. #JDMSWAG
 
CallmeDan
Bro, lemme tell ya. Dat GSX-R/4 sux. Mah Daihatsu Midget can beat it. #JDMSWAG

It actually is slower than anticipated sadly, my well-boosted Supra is faster despite its weight in corners, lol

Also that room dropped quite surprisingly o.o
 
Room disconnected.

New room number: 1472-6118-4130-9223-2152
 
The room numbers are:
1472 6118 4259 7712 9540
I'm new host.
 
I have a league race now, after the race if there's a room up I'll join.
 
Room not found ?

Edit: Nvm
 
I might actually be able to join a room tonight.

EDIT: I'm in!
 
I'm coming guys, got DC'd in my league race.
 
Anybody going to the Chicago Auto Show?
 
DBeav12, make sure you add GranTurismo916 (atongo619) to the members list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back