DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,583 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only 15t hrs in the 24 hrs of le mans.... :grumpy:
 
I'm coming back to the lobby!
 
Everyone left, like within a 2 min window, lol

Sarthe isn't as fun as it used to be, part because I can't have my 240+ mph 800+HP 300Z from GT4, but imo doesn't suit "Cops" unless there's a dedicated 'unit'

Eiger (both norm and K) though, refreshing and enjoyable for me.
 
I could create a fun Mt. Aso/Toscana track.. Like 2 long straights and a huge number of turns, something like a mountain pass.. if of course you guys find it interesting.
 
I'm going to make a 45 min - 1 hour lobby.
 
Lobby open:
1472 6118 4259 7712 9832
EDIT: Lobby Closed
 
Last edited:
I could create a fun Mt. Aso/Toscana track.. Like 2 long straights and a huge number of turns, something like a mountain pass.. if of course you guys find it interesting.

Sounds like fun!
 
The lobby is now Hot Pursuit Mode
 
Black Subaru Impreza's are cops.
 
PSN ID(Required) AceAeon23
First Name(Optional) : Najwa
Age: 17
Favorite car:Lexus LFA
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian and Street Racer. Sometimes I like to chill out and cruise and sometimes i need to just speed with barriers.:sly:
Why I should let you be a member: Because Im a good cruiser and I like to find these rooms but they are all trash and being able to find one would be SOO GOOD:dopey:
Have you read the rules:Yes
Anything else you want to share:
 
I have good news! Sony said my PS3 could be fixed as early as this Sunday! :D
 
PSN ID(Required) AceAeon23
First Name(Optional) : Najwa
Age: 17
Favorite car:Lexus LFA
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian and Street Racer. Sometimes I like to chill out and cruise and sometimes i need to just speed with barriers.:sly:
Why I should let you be a member: Because Im a good cruiser and I like to find these rooms but they are all trash and being able to find one would be SOO GOOD:dopey:
Have you read the rules:Yes
Anything else you want to share:

Accepted! Welcome to the club!
Check out the website:
http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html
 
PSN ID(Required) AceAeon23
First Name(Optional) : Najwa
Age: 17
Favorite car:Lexus LFA
Where are you from(optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian and Street Racer. Sometimes I like to chill out and cruise and sometimes i need to just speed with barriers.:sly:
Why I should let you be a member: Because Im a good cruiser and I like to find these rooms but they are all trash and being able to find one would be SOO GOOD:dopey:
Have you read the rules:Yes
Anything else you want to share:

Accepted! Welcome AceAeon23!
 
Lobby Closing. Sorry Guys.
 
Hey since we already have a successful website why not make a youtube channel? maybe show some police chases or other cool stuff of that nature? just an idea.
 
Hey since we already have a successful website why not make a youtube channel? maybe show some police chases or other cool stuff of that nature? just an idea.

That is a great idea! :cheers:
 
Hey since we already have a successful website why not make a youtube channel? maybe show some police chases or other cool stuff of that nature? just an idea.

Yeah, it would be a good idea. But, someone needs to have all the recording equipment. Also, it is a very big responsibility.
 
I keep missing them today! :banghead:
 
Yeah, it would be a good idea. But, someone needs to have all the recording equipment. Also, it is a very big responsibility.

Not really, just put the replay on a flashdrive and put on the computer..
 
DBeav12
Not really, just put the replay on a flashdrive and put on the computer..

I've never seen how to do a replay of an online event though
 
Not really, just put the replay on a flashdrive and put on the computer..

It doesn't work that way. Replays are a set of data that can only be viewable by GT5 discs & PS3's of the same region, so you need some kind of external recording device. Sadly, they cannot be viewed on a computer or directly uploaded to YT.
 
It doesn't work that way. Replays are a set of data that can only be viewable by GT5 discs & PS3's of the same region, so you need some kind of external recording device. Sadly, they cannot be viewed on a computer or directly uploaded to YT.

Yeah, I heard that they're on viewable in Gran Turismo 5 itselft. No exporting to computer or anything without video recorder.
 
DBeav12
Not really, just put the replay on a flashdrive and put on the computer..
Nope can't do that.
Ferraridude308
It doesn't work that way. Replays are a set of data that can only be viewable by GT5 discs & PS3's of the same region, so you need some kind of external recording device. Sadly, they cannot be viewed on a computer or directly uploaded to YT.

Yep. All the replays are is the player's inputs (aka the buttons you press or controller inputs). Hints the reason why replays look twitchy then your smooth steering. This is very noticeable if you are on a wheel like me.

I wish a full 1080p HD replay was a fee MBs I would probably die
 
Nope can't do that.


Yep. All the replays are is the player's inputs (aka the buttons you press or controller inputs). Hints the reason why replays look twitchy then your smooth steering. This is very noticeable if you are on a wheel like me.

I wish a full 1080p HD replay was a fee MBs I would probably die

I've got all the Recording equipment required for HD recording :D it was in my application.. I'd be happy to make content for the Club. just let me know what's going on and i'll jump in and rec.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back