DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,583 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been in any lobbies in the past week.... that's becaue I've been doing the 24 hours of le mans.... but, the god news is, that I should be done with it on Monday night/evening, if every thing goes as planned (I only have 8 more hours in the race!)
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been in any lobbies in the past week.... that's becaue I've been doing the 24 hours of le mans.... but, the god news is, that I should be done with it on Monday night/evening, if every thing goes as planned (I only have 8 more hours in the race!)

We know... :dopey:

8 hours into the 24 hours of le mans! 16 more and Ill be in lobbies again! :)
I have an isf and atenza that ill put on share, but I have to do 16 more hours on the 24 hours of le mans...
If this competition is on Friday, I won't be able to make it, because I am only 10 hours out of 24 hours completed on the 24 hours of le mans.... what kind of cars would be in this? (All-around, interceptor, ect)
Oh, that does look fun.... but I still have 12 hours (approx. 200 laps) on the 24 hours of le mans :grumpy: :'(
I might be able to finish the 24 hours by mondy or Tuesday (hopefully).... I am already 15 hours and 15 minutes into it
Still only 15t hrs in the 24 hrs of le mans.... :grumpy:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been in any lobbies in the past week.... that's becaue I've been doing the 24 hours of le mans.... but, the god news is, that I should be done with it on Monday night/evening, if every thing goes as planned (I only have 8 more hours in the race!)
 
Can I be accepted? I posted all the info that you ask for, but haven't heard back, even though others who posted them after me have.
 
cgg
PSN ID: cgg199
Age: 14
Favorite car: '66 VW Beetle
Where are you from: England
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Bit of Both, depending on the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? All. It gives you a sense of all the different positions, and lets you rotate from time to time, to make it more fun.
Why I should let you be a member: I want to join, and can help have a good time.
Have you read the rules: Yes

Thanks, I hope I can join.

Accepted! Welcome ccg (ccg199)!
 
Last edited:
I probably ain't gonna be making the lobbies until the USA enter DST. Right now, Brazil is using it, while USA is not, so I'm 3 hours ahead of EST.

To add to that, my return to high school is this next monday (the 4th) and I will start working part-time as well on the 4th..

You guys probably ain't gonna see the silver RS4 tearing down Eiger for some time. :lol:
 
NascarManiaco99
I probably ain't gonna be making the lobbies until the USA enter DST. Right now, Brazil is using it, while USA is not, so I'm 3 hours ahead of EST.

To add to that, my return to high school is this next monday (the 4th) and I will start working part-time as well on the 4th..

You guys probably ain't gonna see the silver RS4 tearing down Eiger for some time. :lol:

I stated about those problems in the disclaimer.
 
Thanks DBeav!
 
When I get back (which could be as soon as tomorrow), I will be implementing a new "attendance" system to get rid of inactive members. Moderators and Administrators won't really be included in this because most of them join alot. Just regular members. I won't tell anyone when this system is active. So, inactive members, you have been warned.
 
When I get back (which could be as soon as tomorrow), I will be implementing a new "attendance" system to get rid of inactive members. Moderators and Administrators won't really be included in this because most of them join alot. Just regular members. I won't tell anyone when this system is active. So, inactive members, you have been warned.

Yeah, good thing because I always see a couple of non-members in our lobbies.
 
Website Update:
Cop of the Week added, here is an explanation:
Cop of the Week is a vote on who was the best cop of the week. You can vote in the Polls. When 20 people have voted on the polls, the winner of Cop of the Week will be mentioned on the Cops page. Good Luck!
(You must have been a cop at least twice in a week)
Please vote here: dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/polls
 
ameer67
Website Update:
Cop of the Week added, here is an explanation:
Cop of the Week is a vote on who was the best cop of the week. You can vote in the Polls. When 20 people have voted on the polls, the winner of Cop of the Week will be mentioned on the Cops page. Good Luck!
(You must have been a cop at least twice in a week)
Please vote here: dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/polls

Please, don't vote in yourself, it's not really fair.

And I voted.
 
ameer67
Don't worry, I didn't vote for myself.

That goes to everyone. :lol: It wasn't meant for you only haha
 
One thing though DBeav, my name is cgg not ccg.
 
Lol, any lobbies today before I overfill my plans Today?

Not sure, because I'm busy for most of the day and likely won't be online until you're going to bed or close to doing so.
 
When I get back (which could be as soon as tomorrow), I will be implementing a new "attendance" system to get rid of inactive members. Moderators and Administrators won't really be included in this because most of them join alot. Just regular members. I won't tell anyone when this system is active. So, inactive members, you have been warned.

:scared: Most of the lobbies are hosted at 2:00p.m. in my time zone, meaning I'm always at least two hours away from even joining. I make it to them when I can, but these timezones are killing my attendance.
 
Just checked the site,

Who nominated me for Cop Of the Week?!

Heh Heh.:dunce:
 
I will probably create a Hot Pursuit lobby tonight. Points will be counted this time.

I doubt I'll be the Cop of the Week, I've rarely went on patrol. :scared:
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I think I can join this time. Black Subaru STIs are the cops, am I correct?
 
I'll be there. After reading hot pursuit it looks like fun. 👍
 
I think I can join this time. Black Subaru STIs are the cops, am I correct?

It actually varies on the event. As such, some events will have faster sports cars, while the others have regular road cars. There is really no specific car at this point. (You will be notified which cars are cops before race start)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
What do the "racers" use? Like any semi modified "street racer" car?
 
I am not sure why Eiger Norwand Circuit is on the voting list of best cruise track. Seems a bit random to me... Do you guys like to cruise on that track? I never have...but some people voted for it so I might be missing something...
 
I am not sure why Eiger Norwand Circuit is on the voting list of best cruise track. Seems a bit random to me... Do you guys like to cruise on that track? I never have...but some people voted for it so I might be missing something...

Almost every lobby I join is either Eiger or Sarthe.
 
I am not sure why Eiger Norwand Circuit is on the voting list of best cruise track. Seems a bit random to me... Do you guys like to cruise on that track? I never have...but some people voted for it so I might be missing something...

For me it's fine. Especially the view of the Alps.

Although I have one concern about the poll:
The choices seem very limited. I'm saying things like Special STage Route. There are 3 variations of it. Although SSR7 is completely different from SSR5 or CSR5 (Clubman Stage Route 5). That's why I chose 'Other'.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
What do the "racers" use? Like any semi modified "street racer" car?

Good question! Everyone uses recommended cars.
 
For it's fine. Especially the view of the Alps.

Although I have one concern about the poll:
The choices seem very limited. I'm saying things like Special STage Route. There are 3 variations of it. Although SSR7 is completely different from SSR5 or CSR5 (Clubman Stage Route 5). That's why I chose 'Other'.
~ENDURANCEGUY
Okay, I'll add more choices.
EDIT: It worked, I changed it now with more choices.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back