DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,650 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every lobby I join is either Eiger or Sarthe.

But I don't understand what makes Eiger a good cruise track. Besides the view, it's not even on public roads...Every other good cruise track is on public roads.
 
I am not sure why Eiger Norwand Circuit is on the voting list of best cruise track. Seems a bit random to me... Do you guys like to cruise on that track? I never have...but some people voted for it so I might be missing something...

It's the best drifting track out of ever track and it has spectacular views and photo op locations.
 
I have many favorite tracks. I like SSR7, De La Sarthe, Mt. Aso, Toscana, and Cote D' Azur. I can't vote for all of them, though...:boggled:
 
Just wondering, would the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version be allowed for civilians, or no one-off cars? I mean 500,000 cr. is a bit steep and there's only one car, they were never mass-produced.
 
Just wondering, would the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version be allowed for civilians, or no one-off cars? I mean 500,000 cr. is a bit steep and there's only one car, they were never mass-produced.

You'll have to ask DBeav12 or Doog probably.
 
Just wondering, would the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version be allowed for civilians, or no one-off cars? I mean 500,000 cr. is a bit steep and there's only one car, they were never mass-produced.

I would have to see a picture of it...Let me google it..
 
I would have to see a picture of it...Let me google it..

Yes you can use it.

-Sorry for the double post.
 
I would have to see a picture of it...Let me google it..

It's in the OD at the moment.

Damn double post!
 
We need more people to vote for Cop of the Week.
 
ameer67
We need more people to vote for Cop of the Week.

Hmm cop of the week? Good idea. 👍 to whoever came up with it!
 
Can non-members join to lobbies?
 
Can non-members join to lobbies?

Yes. We have non-members join all the time since it's in public lobbies.
 
I tried to vote for cop of the week but it said acsess denied
 
Is there a room up?
 
Can you send me a screenshot? Monteman
 
I will probably open Hot Pursuit today at 18:00 or 20:00 EST.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I say 18:00 (6pm EST) because #1 michigan vs #3 Indiania today in NCAAB. And at 9 i'm watching it. GO BLUE! But do what you want...
 
michrulejj
I say 18:00 (6pm EST) because #1 michigan vs #3 Indiania today in NCAAB. And at 9 i'm watching it. GO BLUE! But do what you want...

Ya! That's what I'm talking about!
 
Cant make either, stupid time zones..
 
Hmm cop of the week? Good idea. 👍 to whoever came up with it!
I came up with cop of the week. The idea just came out of the blue.
 
I'll come....someone PM me though. :lol:
 
GranTurismo916
I'll come....someone PM me though. :lol:

Same I want to come today for a cruise lobby but will someone PM me too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back