DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,650 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can non-members join to lobbies?

Only for a couple more days. I will be implimenting an attendance system to sort out the mess of inactive members.
 
I'm scared about that cuz I work till 9 or 10 every night
 
As soon as I quit the addiction of checking this thread on GTP's app, I'll be sure to check the website/vote/etc, lol
 
Oh my god. I just found a Ford Ka '01 in my UCD!

SPORTKA TIME!!!!!
 
So no rooms tonight?
 
so 8 pm?
 
Possibly around 20:30 (8:30 PM EST).
I'm gonna eat something outside, and it may take 1 hour or more. Hope to see ya'll there!
~ENDURANCEGUY

I might or might not make it. I don't know. Hope I do.
 
I think Ill be able to make it I might have to go early to take one of my brothers' friends home.
 
Yeah, I'm probably going to make it today!
 
OK now, where's the lobby!?
 
I'll be there in 20-30 mins.
 
NFSGUY just went online now.
 
Sorry guys. It took longer than I expected.
Lobby will be created very shortly. (Circuito de Madrid)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Hot Pursuit lobby? Oh boy...
 
Here are the numbers:
1472 6118 3787 3247 3364
 
Can tonights lobby be a classic cops and cruise?

EDIT: guess not.
 
Cop Cars MUST BE BLACK:
BMW M3 and Audi R8 4.2
 
I keep getting "The network is offline" :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back