DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big fan of the 'Hot Pursuit' game type. I appreciate the work put into it, don't get me wrong. I just think it's not what the original idea is about.
 
I take it it's a hot pursuit lobby then?

I'll just remain on Driver then. :dopey:
 
Not a big fan of the 'Hot Pursuit' game type. I appreciate the work put into it, don't get me wrong. I just think it's not what the original idea is about.

Vote on the polls then.
 
Nevermind itscomplicated. The poll isn't there any more. But I do remember that the majority of votes did not support hot pursuit.
 
Nevermind itscomplicated. The poll isn't there any more. But I do remember that the majority of votes did not support hot pursuit.

Only 5 people voted.
 
Got blackscreened.
 
I would of came but Michigan is playing right now against IU so I can come after it if its still open. It probably wont. But if it is I'll be there
 
I dun got blackscreened.
 
Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow. If I am back, I will make a lobby.
 
Is the lobby still up guys? or I'm late?
 
Nice Hot Pursuit Lobby today guys. I'm gonna go put some pictures on the website.
 
go indiana!!!!!
 
Wow. That was a bad game to watch...
 
Lobby's still going, if anyone's wondering.
 
Well what started off with as.spacking from cops on racers until things even'd out, ended with me winning the kart race at kart-space :)

Not the best lobby, but enjoyable mostly, especially with the kart-acrobatics at Madrid XD
 
Lol, this was the best lobby ever. Me getting trapped in a Megane by 3 STis, Jumping karts at Madrid, racing at Kart Space, and last, Karts + Nurb + night.
 
Lol, this was the best lobby ever. Me getting trapped in a Megane by 3 STis, Jumping karts at Madrid, racing at Kart Space, and last, Karts + Nurb + night.

I missed it. :(
 
Just checked the polls, 20 Votes ;)
 
How much is Kart space? I don't have it yet.
 
COP OF THE WEEK WINNER:
AzNTypeR (AzNImaboy)
Congratulations!
 
I'm back guys!!!! :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back