DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are you going to open the lobby today?

I might open a lobby around 5:00 PM EDT so people from the UK can join.
 
Who was the person who suggested we record our lobbies?
 
Ha, just voted on the website but apparently a decision's already been made :ouch:

Wonder how the Superbowl will affect attendance, unless this winter-storm kills us all in the mid-west o.o

also 5:00 PM EDT or EST ? (or are they the same thing ?:dunce:)
 
Ha, just voted on the website but apparently a decision's already been made :ouch:

Wonder how the Superbowl will affect attendance, unless this winter-storm kills us all in the mid-west o.o

also 5:00 PM EDT or EST ? (or are they the same thing ?:dunce:)

Eastern Savings Time is not in use right now. That is one hour behind EDT.
 
Who was the person who suggested we record our lobbies?

if your talking about the youtube account idea, that was me. 👍
 
Eastern Savings Time is not in use right now. That is one hour behind EDT.

I thought EST was Eastern Standard, not savings, f'king timezone confusion-s, :rolleyes:

I'll try to keep an eye-out and make it to today's room, not going anywhere with this foot and a 1/2 (and building) of lake-effect snow laying-down
 
Kurei
I thought EST was Eastern Standard, not savings, f'king timezone confusion-s, :rolleyes:

I'll try to keep an eye-out and make it to today's room, not going anywhere with this foot and a 1/2 (and building) of lake-effect snow laying-down

Not to mention that daylight savings time is so backwards anyway. Should be spring back and fall forward (sounds funny too)
I don't understand the point.

Anyway EST (Eastern Standard Time)
 
Oh yeah, thats right. Since it's winter, it would be EST. My bad.
 
Only for a couple more days. I will be implimenting an attendance system to sort out the mess of inactive members.
So if i understood right: You will take non-active members out from the members list and dont allow random non-member people to join the lobbies.
 
I'll be there until the Super Bowl.
 
I think what we should do to keep non members out of the lobby's is have 1 person from the club be friends with all of us members and then do the lobby's in his lounge
 
I think you can join a friend in a lounge, regardless of whether you're friends with the host. But yeah, I guess I could welcome a cops and cruise experience without the random idiots.
 
I think it'd make the lobby's a lot more fun
 
I could care less about the Super Bowl :lol: I'll be there.
 
So if i understood right: You will take non-active members out from the members list and dont allow random non-member people to join the lobbies.

It depends on how many members join.
 
Well my friends list is full so I can't add anymore people...Would you guys like me to make it in a lounge? Vote...Put +1 if you want a lounge, put -1 if you want a public lobby.

-1 hour and 45 minutes untill the lobby.
 
well my friends list is full so i can't add anymore people...would you guys like me to make it in a lounge? Vote...put +1 if you want a lounge, put -1 if you want a public lobby.

-1 hour and 45 minutes untill the lobby.

+1
 
+1

I might have to delete some people first.
 
-1 as I don't have you as a friend, and although joining through another friend is possible, it could be an issue when said-other-friend isn't online, or the room fills quickly.

I just see 1 solution creating another problem, if PD/Sony would get their sh't together and give us proper online tools (like a bigger friends-list, better filters, etc), it wouldn't be so problematic
 
-1 as I don't have you as a friend, and although joining through another friend is possible, it could be an issue when said-other-friend isn't online, or the room fills quickly.

I just see 1 solution creating another problem, if PD/Sony would get their sh't together and give us proper online tools (like a bigger friends-list, better filters, etc), it wouldn't be so problematic

Don't you have like Doog or any other administrators on your list?
 
So far, we have (now 8) votes for a private lobby and one vote for a public lobby. It's safe to say that the lobby will be in my lounge.

Also, if you would like to keep your vote private, send me your vote in a private message.
 
Last edited:
Ok. So i'll add you on PSN. You have to be friends with the person's lounge you are in. So everyone will have to be friends with the persons lounge.

So just an idea. Make a shared account with the mods and administraters of this club. Like tell the other administraters the password and email to log on to that PSN account. And host all events in that one account. But keep it private with each other. So that account can be friends with all members and have all events in their lounges. So the other administraters will have to make another user on their system but this would allow others to make it wihout blowing up their friends list.
 
Ok. So i'll add you on PSN. You have to be friends with the person's lounge you are in. So everyone will have to be friends with the persons lounge.

You don't have to be friends with the host!
 
Ok. So i'll add you on PSN. You have to be friends with the person's lounge you are in. So everyone will have to be friends with the persons lounge.

So just an idea. Make a shared account with the mods and administraters of this club. Like tell the other administraters the password and email to log on to that PSN account. And host all events in that one account. But keep it private with each other. So that account can be friends with all members and have all events in their lounges. So the other administraters will have to make another user on their system but this would allow others to make it wihout blowing up their friends list.

That is a great idea, but I would have to trade all of my cars to that account and buy them again...but then again, I have 6,000,000. It depends what the other administrators say..
 
DBeav12
Don't you have like Doog or any other administrators on your list?

I do, but I'm wondering what will happen when he or others aren't on/available, cutting that line of connection

If the room # acts like a universal key and can get me in reguardless, then the problem isn't a problem as long as its posted, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back