DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,211 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members- If you add my account I might not accept it. I only have 1 or 2 spaces left.
 
I do, but I'm wondering what will happen when he or others aren't on/available, cutting that line of connection

If the room # acts like a universal key and can get me in reguardless, then the problem isn't a problem as long as its posted, lol

I am not sure if you can join a lounge through a room number...
 
I vote for a private lobby because it would be easier onthe people who know what they are doing rather than having to deal with randoms who won't stop for anything and crash into anyone trying to stop them
 
Im kind of torn between the two,

Yes because I dont want any idiots speeding etc.
But no because hat if we have a situation like last time where only 1 Member actually joined.
 
It will be a private lobby. It will open up in 45 minutes.
 
Damn, cant make it, going sleep in about 30 minutes because I have an early start tomorrow
 
Are any administrators coming?
 
Are any administrators coming?

Not me. I'm heading to my Grandma's soon and I'll likely be there well after the room's closed.
 
Not me. I'm heading to my Grandma's soon and I'll likely be there well after the room's closed.

Ahh man, I hoped you were going to come.
 
Question; does anyone think it's a good idea to form a list of all of the cars that are NOT allowed and keep track of it?
 
Question; does anyone think it's a good idea to form a list of all of the cars that are NOT allowed and keep track of it?

That would be like 700+ cars...
 
Speaking of banned cars, where would the Maserati Gran Turismo fit in? Not quite a super car, not quite a sports car, definitely a grand tourer, but then I'm not sure where a grand tourer fits in either. :p
 
You've got a moderator coming.

+1 for banned car list, great for the website.

There would be WAY too many cars. Probably, more than half the cars in GT5 aren't allowed. I'm also coming too.
 
Friend request sent.
 
Speaking of banned cars, where would the Maserati Gran Turismo fit in? Not quite a super car, not quite a sports car, definitely a grand tourer, but then I'm not sure where a grand tourer fits in either. :p

Supercars and sports cars can be gran tourers too, but the Maserati GranTurismo would be considered a "sports car" grand tourer.
 
ITSCOMPLICATED won't leave my lounge... I can't host in my lounge unless me leaves...give me a minute.
 
Hey fles? Could we host in your lounge?

NEVERMIND
 
ITSCOMPLICATED won't leave my lounge... I can't host in my lounge unless me leaves...give me a minute.

Sorry I entered thinking you were there
 
Could anyone add me or pass me their PSN? Apart from korza and Doog, I don't have anyone else from the group.
 
Ok room is up! Join my lounge!
 
Someone add me please!
 
I can't even join my own lounge now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back