DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,211 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I finally got in my lounge...join.
 
I want to come!!
 
I'll be there in about 10 mins if someone adds me.
 
Add me please.

EDIT: DBeav12, did you get my friend request? 'Cause I'm not seeing your Online ID.
 
My god! Stop adding me! Add one of the 30 other people in this club! I got like 15 friend requests.
 
My god! Stop adding me! Add one of the 30 other people in this club! I got like 15 friend requests.

Sorry, I just sent a request :guilty:
 
Can't join because at ameer account doesn't show the "Racing" thing right above the tea cup. ._.
 
Can't join because at ameer account doesn't show the "Racing" thing right above the tea cup. ._.

Maybe, you should click on another user and go back to mine.
 
Same here..it only shows the lounge. :boggled:
 
ameer67
Maybe, you should click on another user and go back to mine.

Did that, exited and re-entered the game, entered in a online room and exited and nothing.
 
You have to add the host to enter.
 
I will try to fix the problems about people not being able to join because of the friend request spots.
I have another account that I could add everyone on, but that would only work if I am hosting...thoughts?
 
Yah that would only work if you are hosting. You could share an account but the host will have no cars...
 
Is there a lounge/lobby created, or still open?
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
For the next lounge I will be using my other account so that I can add everyone. My other account name is Beav097. Add me.
 
Sorry guys I left just like that. Had to go somewhere.
 
My god! Stop adding me! Add one of the 30 other people in this club! I got like 15 friend requests.

You think I should add you? I have Doog, zyla, fizix and gt196 added already.
 
Wow, power outage in New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII.
 
I just got home.... I don't have any of you guys on my friends list so could someone add me
 
Gotbeefboy564
You think I should add you? I have Doog, zyla, fizix and gt196 added already.

You have to be friends with the host to join, so add DBeav097.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back