DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,269 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be really busy tomorrow. I don't think I will be able to host.
 
You have to be friends with the host to join, so add DBeav097.

When I tried to add your 097 account it said it wasn't registered but your 12 account did work.
 
Yep now waiting for him to accept it.
 
DBeav12: I am not a member of this club because you would take me out of the members list because i dont join often. So my question is: If i dont become a member can i join to your lobbies? If i cant join that sucks.
 
DBeav12: I am not a member of this club because you would take me out of the members list because i dont join often. So my question is: If i dont become a member can i join to your lobbies? If i cant join that sucks.
Hello Fazerfan, I'm a moderator of the club. We usually do not let non-members join our lobbies. The host will kick them out. Also, DBeav12 is starting an attendance system to remove inactive members out of the club. For further information you can ask DBeav12 or any other administrators.
 
I am willing to host a Hot Pursuit today, for those that are interested. It will probably be created around 19:30 EST.

As well, for those who have particiated, you scores will be placed in a document (Google Drive),and hopefully updated everyday or every other day.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I am willing to host a Hot Pursuit today, for those that are interested. It will probably be created around 19:30 EST.

As well, for those who have particiated, you scores will be placed in a document (Google Drive),and hopefully updated everyday or every other day.
~ENDURANCEGUY
I'll come.
 
If anyone will create a room on Friday, I'll definitely join since I don't have school that day!
 
If anyone will create a room on Friday, I'll definitely join since I don't have school that day!

Lucky...
Although I have no school on the 18th of Feburary. It's "Family Day" for Ontario and a couple other provincesin Canada! Which I'm sure there is no work,as well. :)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Fazerfan
DBeav12: I am not a member of this club because you would take me out of the members list because i dont join often. So my question is: If i dont become a member can i join to your lobbies? If i cant join that sucks.

You can still be a member and not join often, as long as you are active (such as commenting in our forum...).
 
I am willing to host a Hot Pursuit today

What's the point of this? It's not Need for Speed.
A simple cops room with stop and go ticketing is fine. lol
 
I can't join as time zone difference is a real pain.

Perhaps more EU and UK admins need to be considered in order to compensate for time zone differences. Just saying.
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3658 4758 7436
 
Had no class today so I can join if there will be a room open.
 
:)
 
Last edited:
Might join real quick as well.
 
Only logging in for a few minutes to check if a guy held up on his end of a deal. Then I have to go do a massive amount of homework.

Yes!!! That RUF CTR Yellowbird is mine! And it was only for an S2000.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back