DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,269 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, bad timing for me Im about to eat then race at 8:00
 
Actually making the GT-R cops eat dust in a 500HP Evo VI? Priceless!
 
Had an epic chase with the cops and I against Kadzido!
 
I got disconnected.. I think the rest of the room did too. :grumpy:

I have to go anyways. :(
 
Had an epic chase with the cops and I against Kadzido!

I could've kept going if the Tire Wear was off...
...but then again, that would be an unfair advantage.

By the way, has anyone ever lasted in a pursuit and they worn out their tires?
 
Kevzido
I could've kept going if the Tire Wear was off...
...but then again, that would be an unfair advantage.

By the way, has anyone ever lasted in a pursuit and they worn out their tires?

I don't think so, but I did burn half of my tank while being pursued.

EDIT: 2900th post!
 
Last edited:
Actually making the GT-R cops eat dust in a 500HP Evo VI? Priceless!

You were lucky, since there were other people driving like crazy, and they kept crashing me.
:(
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Nice lobby today guys, but too much crazy drivers!
 
You were lucky, since there were other people driving like crazy, and they kept crashing me.
:(
~ENDURANCEGUY

Yeah, there were a bunch of maniacs in the lobby.
 
I have a problem guys, I've been drifting a lot lately and just cant help my urge to drift EVERY SINGLE CORNER. *sign* expecting to be pulled over a lot if I join the lobby.
 
I apologize for not attending the lobby. I just got black ops 2 today. I will be playing Gran Turisimo tomorrow, though. What time I get on depends on how busy I am, but I'll be on.
 
I have a problem guys, I've been drifting a lot lately and just cant help my urge to drift EVERY SINGLE CORNER. *sign* expecting to be pulled over a lot if I join the lobby.

That pretty much sums up me trying to drive the C7 Corvette normally with Sports Hard tires on and traction control off. And every other stock RWD supercar with TCS off. That's why I drive stock lower-end sports cars (Mazda Miata, etc) and tuned supercars :P
 
That's why I drive stock lower-end sports cars (Mazda Miata, etc) and tuned supercars :P

I almost always drive tuned lower end cars. I have LARGE variety of different cars ranging from supercars to a midget, but I don't have a miata....
 
I almost always drive tuned lower end cars. I have LARGE variety of different cars ranging from supercars to a midget, but I don't have a miata....

You should try one out. Cheap and fun to drive. Would be fun to drive them with the top down *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
 
How do you put tops up/down on GT5?
 
You could in prologue. Or was it GT4?
 
You could in prologue. Or was it GT4?

I don't recall being able to do such a thing in either of those either. Hopefully GT6 will feature this option.

I do know that Midnight Club: Los Angeles has this feature though.
 
Slap a ricer wing on the back of a California. That's the only way for you to influence a top being up or down.

I'd say it's more of a GT wing than a ricer wing. lol
 
Really? Tell me more. :dopey:

Because I was younger and not as wise about cars back then, I mainly played on arcade mode, and I vaguely remember being able to toggle the top up or down in the driving options or something. All I know is it was possible. I think. Pretty sure. Getting less sure. Not very sure. Not sure at all. 🤬.
 
Because I was younger and not as wise about cars back then, I mainly played on arcade mode, and I vaguely remember being able to toggle the top up or down in the driving options or something. All I know is it was possible. I think. Pretty sure. Getting less sure. Not very sure. Not sure at all. 🤬.

:lol:
I don't remember it. I haven't played GT4 since December, but even then, all I did was test drive certain vehicles in my garage I'd forgotten about and cruise them on Sarthe. lol
Cruising is not the same at ALL on GT4.
:lol:
 
You can't. :guilty:

Edit: 2000th reply to this thread. Neat.

Holy crap - most of your posts were on this thread? Well played.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back