DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,322 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ENDURANCEGUY
You were lucky, since there were other people driving like crazy, and they kept crashing me.
:(
~ENDURANCEGUY

That too. :lol: But there was a time in the Mulsanne where you kept trying to push me in the wall to stop me, but I dodged most if not all the attempts. :lol: :sly:
 
Damn, I've not been in this thread for a long time, I apologise Dbeav... Not had a PS3 to jump on the last 2 months... (Life Issues)
I'm back now and can join after 4pm GMT+0
 
Guys, I'll be back this weekend:)
 
No school again today :) any rooms opening up?
 
Because I was younger and not as wise about cars back then, I mainly played on arcade mode, and I vaguely remember being able to toggle the top up or down in the driving options or something. All I know is it was possible. I think. Pretty sure. Getting less sure. Not very sure. Not sure at all. 🤬.

You are correct. 👍
 
I actually might not be able to get on tonight...I just got my driving permit :trouble: so I might go places...I could possibly join but not host.
 
I actually might not be able to get on tonight...I just got my driving permit :trouble: so I might go places...I could possibly join but not host.

Sweet! What car(s) will you be driving IRL?

Please don't say 2.2 Camry!
 
Sweet! What car(s) will you be driving IRL?

Please don't say 2.2 Camry!
2.5 Camry, :lol: just kidding... I am driving a 2000 Ford Explorer 5.0L V8.
 
2.5 Camry, :lol: just kidding... I am driving a 2000 Ford Explorer 5.0L V8.

Nice I got my license past summer. My car is a 99 Camaro Z28 with stroked LS-1 and othe mods. I love my car.
 
Nice I got my license past summer. My car is a 99 Camaro Z28 with stroked LS-1 and othe mods. I love my car.

Dayum!
 
You should try one out. Cheap and fun to drive. Would be fun to drive them with the top down *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

sure can do.... ;) :lol:
 
Because I was younger and not as wise about cars back then, I mainly played on arcade mode, and I vaguely remember being able to toggle the top up or down in the driving options or something. All I know is it was possible. I think. Pretty sure. Getting less sure. Not very sure. Not sure at all. 🤬.

Honda S2000 had an option to put the top down on GT4
 
I wonder why they took out the option to put the top down. I remember when playing GT4, in the menu with all the aids and stuff there was the option to put the top down.

EDIT:
I'll make a room later.

I will play GT5 today but might not join the lobby.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, pretty new to online but this looks pretty interesting...

PSN ID(Required): TeamTWITCH
First Name(Optional) : Geoff
Age:25
Favorite car: C63 AMG
Where are you from(optional): Brisbane, Australia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laidback
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian so I can cruise
Why I should let you be a member: Cause I'm a nice guy lol
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: No
 
Hey guys, pretty new to online but this looks pretty interesting...

PSN ID(Required): TeamTWITCH
First Name(Optional) : Geoff
Age:25
Favorite car: C63 AMG
Where are you from(optional): Brisbane, Australia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laidback
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Civilian so I can cruise
Why I should let you be a member: Cause I'm a nice guy lol
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: No

Accepted! Welcome to the club! Check out the website: dbeav12copclub.weebly.com
 
Superstreet556, what time are you opening the lobby?
 
I'm making a lobby right now.
Nevermind
 
Last edited:
Room is up!

1472 6118 3615 5262 2999
 
What time is it where u guys are? It's 10am here and I'm working for at least a other 5 hours :/
 
I guess Ill come. I might leave early for dinner.
 
Something tells me it's gonna be hard for me to get online with you guys at the same time... at least during the week.
 
I might come. I have a bad cough right now. :yuck:
 
After 15+ tries, I connected to it! It was saying room full. I was getting quite sad.
 
Doog, you coming?

Well I have to take pictures for a photography assignment first. If the lobby's still up when I'm finished, I'll join.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back