DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,322 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have to take pictures for a photography assignment first. If the lobby's still up when i'm finished, i'll join.

ok
 
I'm getting on now, so if the room's full, start making space for me. :dopey:
 
I'll try my best to come right now. I am a little sick.

800th post :p
 
I will try to get on again tomorrow.
 
Well I have to take pictures for a photography assignment first. If the lobby's still up when I'm finished, I'll join.

I had to do that today also.
 
doodlemonoply
I'll try my best to come right now. I am a little sick.

800th post :p

Happy..... 800th post, lol
 
I did not realize we had over 2,000 posts. Damn!
 
I don't think I'll be able to make it to the lobby today. Going to do an endurance race. :(
 
I think I can join today (if there is a lobby).... finally!
 
I will probably host a Hot Pursuit today. Approx. at 19:00 EST. I'm to calculate everyone's score.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
MiuraSV777
I think I can join today (if there is a lobby).... finally!

Same here
 
I've got good news guys!

I just got my new camera! :D The SSR5 map will be uploaded later tonight, and then I will begin making a map for La Sarthe.

Also, I will host a room later.
 
superstreet556
I've got good news guys!

I just got my new camera! :D The SSR5 map will be uploaded later tonight, and then I will begin making a map for La Sarthe.

Also, I will host a room later.

What do you mean "making a Map for la sarthe"?
 
What do you mean "making a Map for la sarthe"?

A few pages back, I told everyone that I was going to make maps for the tracks that we normally use. The maps will have street names, locations, nearby roads, etc. I was wondering if you can make the maps official.
 
A few pages back, I told everyone that I was going to make maps for the tracks that we normally use. The maps will have street names, locations, nearby roads, etc. I was wondering if you can make the maps official.

Sure...uh..how are you going to make them?
 
So is it Hot Pursuit or regular cruise?

EDIT: I actually won't host today. Although on Saturday, I'm quite sure I can.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Im at my night class so I probaly won't make it tonight and Thursday.
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3744 3752 1821
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3744 3752 1821

I'll be there in a bit. I apologize in advance if I start to become unresponsive and zone out, I'm on painkillers thanks to an earlier appointment. And when they kick in, they kick in. :dopey:
 
Might join if my stomach stops flip-floping and my body temp evens-out. -.-

Never. Eating. Mexican. Leftovers. Again.
 
I have a very small fever so I'm not joining tonight. :(
 
Here is the SSR5 Map!


Map 1 001 by superstreet556, on Flickr

Dashed Line= Undriveable, but visible road
Dashed Line with arrow= Undriveable, but visible road (End cannot be seen)
Red Line= Beginning/End of highway/Interstate

Tell me what you think!
 
Here is the SSR5 Map!


Map 1 001 by superstreet556, on Flickr

Dashed Line= Undriveable, but visible road
Dashed Line with arrow= Undriveable, but visible road (End cannot be seen)
Red Line= Beginning/End of highway/Interstate

Tell me what you think!

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
 
Here is the SSR5 Map!


Map 1 001 by superstreet556, on Flickr

Dashed Line= Undriveable, but visible road
Dashed Line with arrow= Undriveable, but visible road (End cannot be seen)
Red Line= Beginning/End of highway/Interstate

Tell me what you think!

Nice job Superstreet! I'll be putting it on the website soon!
Also, could I edit it a bit?
 
Good job with the map superstreet! I will try to make it to the lobby... I gotta shower real fast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back