DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww and I just got off :-(
 
Damn everyone either is sick or has school lol.
 
That was a good lobby, even though there wasn't alot of people! The cops were great!
 
That was a good lobby, even though there wasn't alot of people! The cops were great!

I enjoyed pursuing them good-for-nothing criminals (specifically someone). :sly:
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I enjoyed pursuing them good-for-nothing criminals (specifically someone). :sly:
~ENDURANCEGUY

It wasn't that pothead in the Camry doing 15 under was it? What an idiot that guy was.





:dopey:
 
It wasn't that pothead in the Camry doing 15 under was it? What an idiot that guy was.

:dopey:

I'll never understand why stoners think "Hey man. I'm gonna get stoned and play GT5. It's gonna be siiiiick. Lulz 420 swag #yolo kush"
 
I'll never understand why stoners think "Hey man. I'm gonna get stoned and play GT5. It's gonna be siiiiick. Lulz 420 swag #yolo kush"

I hate potheads. :grumpy:
 
Yeah mannnn me too lol.
 
I'll be going away for the weekend on Friday so I won't be able to join any lobbies until at least Sunday evening.
 
It wasn't that pothead in the Camry doing 15 under was it? What an idiot that guy was.





:dopey:

No, not those guys. He was in a Civic or something.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Got a new cruiser, RS6 Avant '02, will try and use it tomorrow if I can get on and theres a lobby
 
:lol: Yeah, that was me in the civic. I got pulled over like 5 times. I was getting pulled over instead of pulling people over for a change.
 
Got a new cruiser, RS6 Avant '02, will try and use it tomorrow if I can get on and theres a lobby

Can the '02 Avant make 700+ HP? And how well does it compare to the '08 Avant with the same amount of HP?
 
CallmeDan
Can the '02 Avant make 700+ HP? And how well does it compare to the '08 Avant with the same amount of HP?

The premium 2008 model makes almost 1000HP doesn't it?
 
The premium 2008 model makes almost 1000HP doesn't it?

I had like 935, but I still need to break mine in more LOL.

"A station wagon just kicked your pretty Italian car's arse!" HAHAHA
 
Can the '02 Avant make 700+ HP? And how well does it compare to the '08 Avant with the same amount of HP?

I have a sedan 02 RS6 with 800+hp. It's a beast.
 
CallmeDan
I had like 935, but I still need to break mine in more LOL.

"A station wagon just kicked your pretty Italian car's arse!" HAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I just got rid of alot of people because they were inactive. If you are active, and I removed your name, please let me know...so please check to see if your name is still on the list.
 
PSN ID(Required)SLASHERDASHER
First Name(Optional) :STEPHEN
Age:16
Favorite car:NISSAN SKYLINE
Where are you from(optional):UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times:LAID BACK AND SERIOUS
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:NO
Are you a STREET RACER CAUSE I LIKE IT
Why I should let you be a member:I WANT TO JOIN A GOOD CLUB
Have you read the rules:YES
Anything else you want to share:NOPE
 
I have a sedan 02 RS6 with 800+hp. It's a beast.

Still... 900 HP in a freakin' wagon! Imagine if PD let us strap a turbo on it! 1100 HP WAGONS ON ROUTE X!!!!!!!
 
PSN ID(Required)SLASHERDASHER
First Name(Optional) :STEPHEN
Age:16
Favorite car:NISSAN SKYLINE
Where are you from(optional):UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times:LAID BACK AND SERIOUS
Have you been in one of my lobbies before:NO
Are you a STREET RACER CAUSE I LIKE IT
Why I should let you be a member:I WANT TO JOIN A GOOD CLUB
Have you read the rules:YES
Anything else you want to share:NOPE

ACCEPTED. Please turn off caps lock though.
 
Darn, it was too late at night for me to come yesterday. Hopefully there's no school tomorrow so I can stay up..

EDIT:
DBeav, maybe you never put me on, but I'm not on the list.
 
Should I make a rule that if you miss 4 lobbies in a row, you're out...?

Also, is anyone making a lobby tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back