DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,803 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc but sometimes I'll miss rooms because I have class or the time zone is different.
If there is a room Ill join tonight because my class was canceled due to weather.
 
Idc but sometimes I'll miss rooms because I have class or the time zone is different.

Yeah, but I am obviosly not going to kick someone out that is active...it would just be there for the inactive people...
 
I could make a lobby later on.. what time is preferable for you guys? And is a 1MB upload speed good enough to host a room for the North America guys?
 
I could make a lobby later on.. what time is preferable for you guys? And is a 1MB upload speed good enough to host a room for the North America guys?

What is your GMT time?

EDIT:
I guess I could host in an hour...let me see what I have going on.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I could host in an hour...let me see what I have going on.

please do me a favor and PM me if you don't mind when a room opens. thank you
 
please do me a favor and PM me if you don't mind when a room opens. thank you

Are you subscribed to the thread?
 
I just wanna say, the Skyline Pace Car is obsolete with everyone's tuned cars now. And I haven't seen one of those in so long, except for when I'm browsing my garage haha.
 
Are you subscribed to the thread?

yeah but i get e-mails when i get a PM on here so it is like a reminder to look at GTP hahhaha.
 
I just suscribed, and my phone'll ring when there's a post here
 
I just wanna say, the Skyline Pace Car is obsolete with everyone's tuned cars now. And I haven't seen one of those in so long, except for when I'm browsing my garage haha.

Yeah, It's been a while since I used it. I'm driving my Nissan GTR Spec V. It's more of an undercover cop car. :)
 
I usually don't chase, but when I do, I use the Pace Car. (No Meme-pun intended)
 
GranTurismo916
I just suscribed, and my phone'll ring when there's a post here

Hummmm i got to set that up on mine.


I'll check back here in a few.
 
Ha. So is there a room up?
 
Room is up!

1472 6399 8966 5889 0695
 
Last edited:
It's actually 1472 6399 8966 5889 0695.
 
Ill be there.
 
Had to leave early. Going out to eat. Sorry.
 
I'll come around 5:30 PM CST or 6:00.
 
Can't join tonight. I got caught up in racing league commitments and I'm going away tomorrow.
 
I'm not sure If I will join. I'm still sick :guilty:
 
Room is full.

The host only made the room for 12 people and it is full
 
Room full message makes me angry
 
I'm well enough to join but the room is full :(

Nevermind, I'm in.
 
Also may I make a suggestion. I see the room is only 3 stars which means race quality is setup at standard.

Raise it up to high or very high. Specially since the mics are disabled. Everybody's cars will look smoother
 
Coming in 10 minutes if the room isn't full.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back