DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,378 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh...room full :grumpy: I'll just play single player then. Strange how today there were more people than the last few days.
 
I got disconnected and the room is full. Good enough excuse?
 
ameer67
Ahh...room full :grumpy: I'll just play single player then. Strange how today there were more people than the last few days.

GranTurismo916
I got disconnected and the room is full. Good enough excuse?

One of you want my spot? I am sure there's a drift competition in can enter or go chill with my drifting or racing guys.

Let me know
 
Sory i couldn't go room was full then I had to go eat Ill be on later tonight.
You get my friend request DBeav ion the PS3?
 
Should I make a rule that if you miss 4 lobbies in a row, you're out...?

Also, is anyone making a lobby tonight?

I have too much homework on weekdays, and there's a lobby pretty much every day!:scared:
 
The reason why it's limited to 12 players is because whenever Superstreet tries to host with more than 12, the room always gets disconnected. It's better to have 12 people in a lobby than have no lobby at all.
 
Is the lobby still open? If any room...
 
That was a pretty decent lobby. Doog was funny at the end with the bus :lol:
 
DBeav12
That was a pretty decent lobby. Doog was funny at the end with the bus :lol:

Agreed. :lol:

I got a new idea for a cop car, next lobby I'll be one with it. I think it's pretty obvious which one is it.
 
The bus was awesome.
 
That was a pretty decent lobby. Doog was funny at the end with the bus :lol:

The best part in my opinion was the Japanese man VS Chinese man :lol:
 
Couldn't make it tonight (or the previous day). Too caught up with homework.
 
Application:

PSN ID(Required) Axinder
First Name(Optional) : Henrik
Age: 19
Favorite car : Dodge Viper
Where are you from(optional): Sweden
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No, I dont think so.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Im a street racer, I like to enjoy speed and get that extra adrenalin!
Why I should let you be a member: I know the rules, I will follow them, Im a fun guy to have in their lobby, I'm good at roleplay
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: I dont think so, Just that i really wanna be accepted and wanna join ur community ! :)
 
Application:

PSN ID(Required) Axinder
First Name(Optional) : Henrik
Age: 19
Favorite car : Dodge Viper
Where are you from(optional): Sweden
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No, I dont think so.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Im a street racer, I like to enjoy speed and get that extra adrenalin!
Why I should let you be a member: I know the rules, I will follow them, Im a fun guy to have in their lobby, I'm good at roleplay
Have you read the rules: Yes
Anything else you want to share: I dont think so, Just that i really wanna be accepted and wanna join ur community ! :)

Accepted!
Welcome Axinder (DjCreativ)!
 
I wasnt able to join tonight, because I had to go to my high school orientation then do homework..... I should be able to join tomorrow though, because I might have a snow day.... 5 inches of snow, then rain, then its going to freeze :D
 
Lol what part of Michigan are you in Im by Wyoming Mi. Already had a snow day today :)
 
Darn, I seem to miss all the good lobbies.
 
I'm in northern Michigan and haven't got much snow yet
 
Missed out again... stupid time difference
 
20 inches of snow coming here. If we lose power, there will be no GT5. Yay winter! Still have 3g so I can be active on the forum.
 
Gotbeefboy564
Lol what part of Michigan are you in Im by Wyoming Mi. Already had a snow day today :)

Canton, mi, about 20-25 minutes from detroit.... oh, and yes, I do have a snow day!
 
No school! Now pray there's power.
 
I have a league race today at 6 PM EST, so after that I'll join or make a lobby.

After today, don't expect me to join the lobbies until Tuesday, when I'll be back from the a family trip.
 
Is there any way someone can create a room earlier? I'm dying to drive the Challenger Police Interceptor.
 
I'm going to be hosting as usual at 9:00pm GMT. Not sure what that is in other timezones. Track I have selected is Special Stage Route 5, as I will be using Street's new maps to coordinate units.
Car Lineup:
Patrol: Taurus SHO
Highway Patrol: GTO 5.7 Coupe
Rhino: Pikes Peak Quattro
Interceptor: Corvette Z06
Tactical: N/A
How Much This Lineup Cost The Department: $156,500
HMTLCTD is a new thing I have added. When I select my lineup, I take the prices of the vehicles I use and add them together to get how much money the department had to pay to put me behind the wheel of an SHO, a GTO and a Z06. Concepts are not counted, but production cars are. If one vehicle is used for two roles, then they count as one, but if that vehicle is different (fully tuned Challenger for Highway Patrol and ballasted Challenger for Rhino) then they count as two separate vehicles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back