DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,803 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any lobbies tonight? I wanna cruise in my C5, RUF CTR and CTR2.
 
I have so many cruisers now.
 
Funny how everybody talks about "cruisers" when really every car can be a cruiser if you don't drive like a jackass.
 
Funny how everybody talks about "cruisers" when really every car can be a cruiser if you don't drive like a jackass.

True. But I only know how to drive fast in a straight line and I use other people's bumpers as brakes because I'm too lazy to use my own.
 
True. But I only know how to drive fast in a straight line I use other people's bumpers as brakes because I'm too lazy to use my own.

Are you serious? If you REALLY do that, I'd suggest leaving.


HOT PURSUIT: The points have been calculated, and will be posted today or tomorrow (need to put it on Google Drive). As well, there are points available for Surviving/Busted (Racer (15 pts. for suviving, -10 pts. for busted), Busts (Cop (10 pts. per bust)), Team Completion, and Races (number of races you have joined (5 pts. per race))
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Firehound,
9:00 GMT would be 4:00 in EST.
 
True. But I only know how to drive fast in a straight line and I use other people's bumpers as brakes because I'm too lazy to use my own.

I will kill you if you hit my car.
 
Won't show up at the lobby today. Always away on Friday from 0:01 to 20:30, or 16:00 to 20:00 EST.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
If theres a room going to be up Ill join after I shovel the snow from last night.
 
I havent been to a lobby in a while I'll try to show up today. 4:00pm est is kinda early so I might host another lobby later with snow because im getting hit with a big snow storm right now. Alaska State Troopers style 👍
 
I am not sure if I can join, it is a little early for people in the U.S. but nothing can really be done about that because of the timezones.

EDIT: I will definately join, but I am not sure how late I will be.
 
Last edited:
Going out, will be back at around 9:45 - 10:00, if the lobbys still open you will bet that I will be there
 
You know, it's sad when people on the Internet can't take sarcasm anymore.

<rant>
Well, I think I've had enough of getting shot at by n00bs who just randomly shoot on site and hackers in disgusting riced out cars. And did I mention this is every GTA IV lobby nowadays? That's what you get when you devote all of your time to one new game and don't even have a small team of employees to fix your previous game. And by fix, I mean get rid of the hackers who spawn giant objects in the sky, lag out lobbies and have god-mode cars with infinite health so when you try and fight back, YOU CAN'T.

</rant>
 
so whens the lobby opening?
 
Lounge is now open.
 
PSN ID: VolksSwaggin93
First Name: Steve :D
Age: 20
Favorite car: All my stancey ass whips!
Where are you from: Oh Little Town o Bethlehem Pa
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Im a stoner... im laid uuhhhhh...
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably not?
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?
(All because being I enjoy going fast but then I enjoy the game graphics)
Why I should let you be a member: Because, race car?
Have you read the rules: TL;DR
Anything else you want to share: I will share my love with thee!
 
So I need to friend someone to get in?
 
PSN ID: VolksSwaggin93
First Name: Steve :D
Age: 20
Favorite car: All my stancey ass whips!
Where are you from: Oh Little Town o Bethlehem Pa
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Im a stoner... im laid uuhhhhh...
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Probably not?
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?
(All because being I enjoy going fast but then I enjoy the game graphics)
Why I should let you be a member: Because, race car?
Have you read the rules: TL;DR
Anything else you want to share: I will share my love with thee!

We'll accept you once you READ the rules.
 
I have many supercars that I love to cruise in but I can't use them because of the rules.. :( Oh well.
 
Are you there, Beav? I don't see the racing thing above the lounge.
 
Gonna play 3 games of BO2 and I'll join until 6PM EST when I have my online race.. then after that I'll join the lobby.
 
I am looking, and I cant find him in community...... And he is in my friends list... Nvm found him
 
It's in a lounge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back