DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,386 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah forgot that I need to be the host friend.
 
Sure would love to join but Firehound hasn't added me.
 
Everyone wants a public lobby, so I'm going to make one.
 
Room Number: 1472 6118 3787 3247 6740
 
Here are the numbers:
1472 6118 3787 3247 6740
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3787 3247 6740
 
Join fast! First come first serve! 4 spots left!
 
People, this is a neat concept. Fun, love it. Wondering if it's still active with you guys. If so, reply to this post, i'd definately like to be a part of it.
 
People, this is a neat concept. Fun, love it. Wondering if it's still active with you guys. If so, reply to this post, i'd definately like to be a part of it.

There's a lobby almost everyday!
 
Is this still open? Need to calm down a bit, a relaxing cruise could do for me.
 
still open guys?
 
Yes.

Nope, nevermind. Superstreet just left.

ROOM CLOSED
 
Might come in a few minutes, giving a friend some advices since he's in love.. I felt the same way not a long ago, so I know what's he's going thru..

And nevermind.
 
Last edited:
Facts On Last Night's Lobby:

- Doog Doesnt Like My Smilies ;)
- Doog Doesnt Like My Driving Style
- ;) Makes Everything Okay According to Doog
- McDonalds Got Raided and 21 People Got Killed, If Only Doog Was In That Attack..
 
Yes.

Nope, nevermind. Superstreet just left.

ROOM CLOSED

I was the only cop in the Challenger :(

Great car by the way Doog! It's great for cruising!
 
I was the only cop in the Challenger :(

Great car by the way Doog! It's great for cruising!

I was there earlier with the R33, the XKR, the RS6 and the 8C..
 
I was the only cop in the Challenger :(

Great car by the way Doog! It's great for cruising!

Thanks, but you should give credit to Firehound as well. I'm only responsible for the suspension setup, the rest is all Firehound. 👍
 
Room opening today?
 
Anyone interested for a Hot Pursuit, today? I'll probably create a lobby within 20-35 minutes.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Anyone interested for a Hot Pursuit, today? I'll probably create a lobby within 20-35 minutes.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'm interested. Also, in Hot Pursuit, are we allowed to use our own stock supercar instead of the pre-selected ones from the Recommended car list?
 
Wont make it as im out right now. Bet Doog will be happy..
 
Facts On Last Night's Lobby:

- Doog Doesnt Like My Smilies ;)
- Doog Doesnt Like My Driving Style
- ;) Makes Everything Okay According to Doog
- McDonalds Got Raided and 21 People Got Killed, If Only Doog Was In That Attack..
Wont make it as im out right now. Bet Doog will be happy..

Would you like to continue being passive aggressive or would you like to just come out and say you hate me? Certainly just saying it would save time compared to leave all these little hints around.
 
Would you like to continue being passive aggressive or would you like to just come out and say you hate me? Certainly just saying it would save time compared to leave all these little hints around.

Actually its kind of the other way round, I have a feeling that you dont like me..
 
Hot Pursuit lobby will be created shortly.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back