DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,454 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its kind of the other way round, I have a feeling that you dont like me..

When someone's always driving like they're running on a concoction of Red Bull and cocaine and constantly fidgeting about on the road and just making it dangerous for everyone else, you start to become annoyed. You're cruising, how hard is it to just drive straight and relax? That, and you seem to have this nasty habit of crashing into me. When you reply with a ;) to everything I say, what it says to me is that you don't give a damn and wish to continue driving like you're blind. I understand, it's a game, but at least give a conscious effort to clean up your driving habits. Driving at a set speed really isn't difficult, and the fact that you're always driving so poorly seems a bit pathetic.
 
Here are the Hot Pursuit lobby numbers:
1472 6118 3615 5262 7586
 
I decided to come in 5 minutes.
 
Ill be there in a minute or two
 
Stupid internet connection...
 
Actually its kind of the other way round, I have a feeling that you dont like me..

It's not just Doog that doesn't like you. I have an issue with your childish behavior as well. I mean, honestly, if I'm in a cruise room, I'm there to just sit back and drive my car at a reasonable speed, and I especially don't want to be bothered when I'm in that kind of mood. I hate when my car gets hit, even if I'm in a speeding mood, because it's annoying. Every time I'm in a lobby with you, I see you zipping around in some fully tuned car and you hit the walls and hit me and you hit other people, and that's very annoying. I don't really care if you're "high" when you play, but either stay away from me if you're gonna drive like a bafoon, or don't drive like that at all.

P.S. If you tailgate me, I WILL brake-check you. I can't stand tailgaters.
 
Will there be a classic cops and cruise tonight? I'll host in a lounge or online if people are interested. I know not everyone wants to do hot pursuit.
 
I just got dc'ed again. Good I had to eat anyway..
 
Im coming on right now, but this will be my first hot pursuit lobby
 
Have fun guys, will not be able to join a lobby until Tuesday.
 
Won't be able to make it to tonight's lobby. Sorry!
 
I'll pass for tonight. I'm still not feeling 100% with this stupid cold I've had since Tuesday night :(
 
P.S. If you tailgate me, I WILL brake-check you. I can't stand tailgaters.

Glad I'm not the only one who does that haha.
 
I stayed connected. Then I blackscreened.
 
I'm getting really mad now, I'm not going to try to stay in for another 5 minutes....I just dced AGAIN. I think it might be the distance between me and NFSGUY. My internet sucks at connecting to distant players. :(
 
I have a regular cruise lobby, with cops allowed, set up. It's public.

Room #:

1472 6118 4130 9224 1884
 
Will there be a classic cops and cruise tonight? I'll host in a lounge or online if people are interested. I know not everyone wants to do hot pursuit.

I'm coming.
 
I'll try again. Coming.
 
I'm getting really mad now, I'm not going to try to stay in for another 5 minutes....I just dced AGAIN. I think it might be the distance between me and NFSGUY. My internet sucks at connecting to distant players. :(

I live in Southwestern Ontario, which is not far from New York.

Hot Pursuit lobby CLOSED due to low attendence.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I live in Southwestern Ontario, which is not far from New York.

Hot Pursuit lobby CLOSED due to low attendence.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Really? Then mine just sucks. I just got dced again.



💡:):)💡:guilty::nervous::nervous::ouch:👍👎:yuck:
 
Really? Then mine just sucks. I just got dced again.



💡:):)💡:guilty::nervous::nervous::ouch:👍👎:yuck:

Hmm thought they got rid of the blackscreens etc from a previous update
 
:lol: I like to see that I wasn't the only one break checking tailgaters.
 
Ya, great lobby, along with doogs roadtrip to miami, killing people along the way :lol:
 
Ya, great lobby, along with doogs roadtrip to miami, killing people along the way :lol:

Oh my. That must have been entertaining :lol:
 
Well, this is what you get when you start watching CSI, CSI: NY and CSI: Miami.
💡
This time around, I'll get an RS6, I'll make it into an Audi Allroad replica (From Doog) and I'll start being...
:cool:
A Crime Scene Investigator.
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
:sly:
Listened to Won't Get Fooled Again? Good! When there is a crime, I'll cruise over and see if I can collect evidence such as tire marks and witness statements to see if I can point the traffic cops towards finding a suspect responsible. As I said, I've been watching a bit of CSI. At the very least, it's another excuse for roleplay. And if it's not a good idea, there's always that job driving the multicultural school bus...
:scared:
 
Haha that's a great idea won't be able to get away with anything
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back