DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,454 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's a great idea won't be able to get away with anything

Unless you're a "$UP3R 1337 QWIK$K0P3 $NIPPER" and happen to snip the detective before he gets any evidence.
 
Just returned from my weekend away and I'll start joining lobbies again if there are any tonight.
 
Well, this is what you get when you start watching CSI, CSI: NY and CSI: Miami.
💡
This time around, I'll get an RS6, I'll make it into an Audi Allroad replica (From Doog) and I'll start being...
:cool:
A Crime Scene Investigator.
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
:sly:
Listened to Won't Get Fooled Again? Good! When there is a crime, I'll cruise over and see if I can collect evidence such as tire marks and witness statements to see if I can point the traffic cops towards finding a suspect responsible. As I said, I've been watching a bit of CSI. At the very least, it's another excuse for roleplay. And if it's not a good idea, there's always that job driving the multicultural school bus...
:scared:

If you're a crime scene investigator, perhaps you can be hot on the trail of a man in a 2.2 Camry. I hear he's been killing people everywhere on his journey to Miami.
 
Is anyone planning on making a lobby tonight? I would like to make a lobby because I haven't in weeks, but my schedule is too damn unpredictable...:grumpy:
 
Is anyone planning on making a lobby tonight? I would like to make a lobby because I haven't in weeks, but my schedule is too damn unpredictable...:grumpy:

I can host, but I can only host up to 12 people.
 
Looking forward to a room if any are made, managed to come across an old favorite car, 5.7 GTO, now faster with a fresh tune and StUPAchaRGer :D
 
Nice job NFSGUY. Hey look, how many times I was a cop: 10 times racer: 0

Did last nights hot pursuit lobby count for points? I thought you said you werent, but I just want clarification

When I noticed you were a cop the ENTIRE time, I was thinking of creating awards, such as Most Dedicated Cop etc. :lol:


Miura, only the first two races counted. The third one was quite empty, so I did not include that on the list.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Do you guys want me to host a room now?
 
superstreet556
Do you guys want me to host a room now?

Sure, most of the current public rooms aren't all that interesting imo, its all "FULLY BUILT 600+pp" or drift tryouts

Still searching for that bluebird you had, lol
 
After joining one of the worst cruise rooms ever made, I have the urge to make a real cruise room.

It will be up in 5 min.
 
After joining one of the worst cruise rooms ever made, I have the urge to make a real cruise room.

It will be up in 5 min.

I saw you were in the lobby, and right when I got in, you left. Lol.
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3744 3752 8768
 
Doog can tell you all about it.

All I heard was someone yelling "SUSPECT CAUGHT" and "CHAMPION OF THE WORLD" or something like that.
 
Have fun guys, and somebody outrun the GT-Rs for me. :lol:
 
Is the lobby still on? I'm coming right now
 
That lobby was fun. I had multiple chases with a C7 Corvette...they lasted like 20 minutes each. :drool:
 
I'll join if the room is still up. 360th post for me.
 
Is the lobby still up? If not, can someone make one? :sly:
 
Hugely fun and crazy lobby until I got disconnected. The Miami bank robbery was absolutely hilarious.
 
Still up now?

Just kidding...coming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back