DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in like a few minutes
 
Hopefully my game will load. It's stuck one the "Online Play blah blah blah" screen.

EDIT: Finally loaded.

EDIT2: Hopefully there's no connection problems.
 
Great lobby. That Dodge Ram is in the scrap yard now.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Well I believe super successfully detonated the bomb on that lobby, I see no more lobby on his page XD

unless it was public... >.> <.<

(He had to go, good spot for me to call it a night for gaming)

Me and NFS got out just in time, lol

Was definitely a good one, Doog's going to be a movie-director one day, can already see it now...

"The Chinese man: Part I" XD

Also I started a short-lived trend of RUF's at Sarthe, Super has an awesome '69 Camaro, and it all ended at Nurb 24h in wet/snow which I set a record under 10 mins with 90% weather, good run, great drive.

If you missed it - you missed a lot, new character's, location's, KFC, so much more...
 
I'm going to try to finish the Sarthe map by Friday.

P.S. Awesome lobby tonight!
 
Can I use my 870 hp audi r8 as a police car? :)
 
It has to be under 700 HP.

Ok, and I understand why... i havent tested it yet, but I bet it goes 0-60 in less than 2 seconds, lol...... Ill either find something else, or there is always a power limiter 💡
 
I don't think I've ever been in such an epic lobby in a very long time. Was great fun today guys. Can't wait for the next one.
 
Damn it sucks I missed such a good lobby I was busy all day :(
 
Superstreet and I have come up with an idea for our club to become more known... He will be hosting a lounge tomorrow, (I dont know when he will be creating it) and we will have everyone set up a specific way (for two different scenarios) for pictures, which will be recommended for the next weekly rewind in the news section for gtplanet
 
Hey cmon, couldn't it happen in the Tuesday, when I'm back from my famly trip?
 
Hey cmon, couldn't it happen in the Tuesday, when I'm back from my famly trip?
Oops! I forgot about that. I have to do stuff tomorrow anyways.
 
Last edited:
Well I believe super successfully detonated the bomb on that lobby, I see no more lobby on his page XD

unless it was public... >.> <.<

(He had to go, good spot for me to call it a night for gaming)

Me and NFS got out just in time, lol

Was definitely a good one, Doog's going to be a movie-director one day, can already see it now...

"The Chinese man: Part I" XD

Also I started a short-lived trend of RUF's at Sarthe, Super has an awesome '69 Camaro, and it all ended at Nurb 24h in wet/snow which I set a record under 10 mins with 90% weather, good run, great drive.

If you missed it - you missed a lot, new character's, location's, KFC, so much more...

Ah yes, I can always count on Doog to be hilarious!
 
superstreet556
Oops! I forgot about that. I have to do stuff tomorrow anyways.

I would understand if people had other things to do Tuesday and prefer to do it today (Monday), but I would like to participate at the shootings.

Shootings usually get me back to doing photos and all that in GT5, and try to use my crap editing skills in Photoshop.
 
Can't join today because of endurance race and can't join tomorrow because I'm going the the Chicago Auto Show. Don't worry guys, I'll post some pictures from the show.
 
Oh crap i forgot to check this thread CRAP! Well i didnt miss much right D:.
 
Sorry for the plug, but if any of you guys are interested in racing on a online championship, could you guys check a link on my signature (Civic Cup). I'm thinking of starting this in a week or two and I'm looking for trusted people like you guys who could race fair, but hard, with a bit of door banging.

Thanks, really sorry for the shameless plug and let's get back to our normal schedule.
 
Superstreet and I have come up with an idea for our club to become more known... He will be hosting a lounge tomorrow, (I dont know when he will be creating it) and we will have everyone set up a specific way (for two different scenarios) for pictures, which will be recommended for the next weekly rewind in the news section for gtplanet

There is going to be an online maintainance tomorrow, so let's make sure we do it early...
 
DBeav12
There is going to be an online maintainance tomorrow, so let's make sure we do it early...

I think we should actually do it Wednesday, because of everyones schedules...
 
Can I be a cop for now?
 
Network's still online. Will there be a lobby today?
 
Ill try to make it But I have a race at 8:00 est.
 
Done with school when will the lobby be up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back