DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs to be up before 9 PM for me to come.
 
64521d1328048504-miter-clamps-tony_tiger_grrrreat_sm.jpg
 
Room is up!
1472 6681 3759 3056 2315
 
I'll be Comin' round the mountain when I come.
 
I have to do homework :grumpy: Have fun guys.
 
Coming.
 
Plan to join if the servers quit acting up and let me

The maintenance better fix this $hit, so annoying...
 
Dangit. Got disconnected, then the room was full.



:banghead: :mad:
 
Yea forget this, not tonight - servers aren't being nice...

See ya'll wednesday-ish XD
 
All of a sudden, I am reminded about Tiger Woods.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I was reminded of a former member who was very fond of their impreza in their rally team.
 
PSN ID(Required): blah12543
First Name(Optional): Steve
Age: 21
Favorite car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Where are you from(optional): USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yep, in it now
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Usually a civilian, but occasionally a street racer just to keep things interesting :)
Why I should let you be a member: I'm a responsible driver and always pull over when requested to do so
Have you read the rules: Yes I have
Anything else you want to share: I look forward to participating in more of your lobbies! It's hard to find legit cop rooms..
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Steve! :)
 
PSN ID(Required): blah12543
First Name(Optional): Steve
Age: 21
Favorite car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Where are you from(optional): USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yep, in it now
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Usually a civilian, but occasionally a street racer just to keep things interesting :)
Why I should let you be a member: I'm a responsible driver and always pull over when requested to do so
Have you read the rules: Yes I have
Anything else you want to share: I look forward to participating in more of your lobbies! It's hard to find legit cop rooms..

Accepted! Welcome SteveG12543 (blah12543)! I'm glad you found your way to the website!
 
Make sure you guys check the members list to make sure your name is still there, I just put it in alphabetical order for easier navigation.
 
I was reminded of a former member who was very fond of their impreza in their rally team.

And that. He actually removed me as a friend.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
So hey guys, anything happening tonight? Just got home, so I'm able again to join lobbies.
 
PSN ID: G-knoe

First Name: Gano

Age: 18

Favorite car: Gran Turismo 350z

Where are you from: Texas

Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both

Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I dont think so.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? I Perfer a Cop because Im always using the Nissan (Pace) and Im actually going to school for law Enforement so the same laws Basicly apply to this lobbie which I like, and I take reckless drivers seriously and dont put up with that nonsence, I also like Street Racer, but I dont like driving all over the road and being like a child-ish Racer trying to get always, I Like to Make a Clean and Safe Getaway without causing any harm to anyone.

Why I should let you be a member: The question above Tells you why also, But I believe I could be a excellent Officer for you and I also keep track and write down the names and cars I pull over and ticket counts and also car model if I impound there car. (Change Car) and I always go the speed limit even as a officer, I will once in a while be a little laid back and give a break it wasnt anything to serious.

Have you read the rules:Yes I Have re-read everything twice and Like the rules of this Lobbie and I think its brillant,

Anything else you want to share:
You have set a amazing Lobbie I really hope youll let me Join your Event 👍
 
If the photo shoot is at a decent GMT time, I might come along with my new Aston Vanquish that I built from Doog's replica thread
 
I'm going to be there in either my 4th Gen Camaro, my Challenger or my Corvette Z06, if the lobby is at a reasonable time that I can make.
 
superstreet556
We might do the photos for the weekly rewind today.

What time? You think we could do it within the next hour and a half to 2 hours? Or is that too early?
 
I'm not sure what car I will use for this photo shoot yet. I'm gonna try to think about it now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back